SAU Community

R33 Gtr Turbos

hey boys and girls i have a set of R33 GTR twin turbos been rebuilt 60xxxx kmh ago no shaft play what so ever asking 350 firm reason for selling is i baught them off a mate for dobble the price and they were the wrong ones ( i know iam a dumb ass lol ) i will swap for a RB25 T3 turbo need em gone or swaped asap as my car is still off the road :mad: best bet is to call me on 0431658869 as i dont get on net much but yeh will do the best i can i dont have pics but yous all know what a twin turbo for a GTR 33 looks like ( btw iam Located in Geelong )

Edited by KLA304

i have spoken to him and he has confirmed they have a .48 i think written on the turbos... which means they are standard housings but maybe they have different internals since they have been rebuilt before...

yeh i dont know what the go is with em all i know there off a R33 Skyline GTR they have the made in japan tag on there wif the garrett logo i have takeing them into a turbo shop here in geelong and they guy had a quick look over it and said yeh his 95% shur there steel wheels for me i coulnt cear less i have lost big coz i baught them for a lot more than what iam selling them i have had copple people call me up but never get back to me so yeh i dno 350 is the price i have pics ill put them up in the nxt 30 minits :laugh::)

So would you have any idea roughly how much power you can get using these and a pretty stock engine? Providing they're N1's i'd assume mid 200's maybe :S

So would you have any idea roughly how much power you can get using these and a pretty stock engine? Providing they're N1's i'd assume mid 200's maybe :S

i woulnt know to tell ya dude i have never had thease on a car i was going to use the internals but i never got round to doing it iam 95% the zorst wheels are steel but yet agian as i said i woulnt know if u want to come and have a look your more than welcom :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
hey boys and girls i have a set of R33 GTR twin turbos been rebuilt 60xxxx kmh ago no shaft play what so ever asking 350 firm reason for selling is i baught them off a mate for dobble the price and they were the wrong ones ( i know iam a dumb ass lol ) i will swap for a RB25 T3 turbo need em gone or swaped asap as my car is still off the road :) best bet is to call me on 0431658869 as i dont get on net much but yeh will do the best i can i dont have pics but yous all know what a twin turbo for a GTR 33 looks like ( btw iam Located in Geelong )

p.m'd sent!