SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

anyone get a text a couple of days ago goign on about autotune being on tv and using their services

autotune? there was a segment on todaytonight about ultratune which scammed some people. They did a test where they disconnected an injector plug to create a miss and then took the car to a bunch of mechanics. The ultratunes they took them to slugged them $400-$500 to fix the problem lol

Some places like kmart auto just plugged back the plug and free of charge.

Found it all lols

fkn why does meguires, autoglym etc release so many different types of polishes and waxes. Not only that, they all have stupid names and vague descriptions and you can only know how good they are after you use them.

2 coats of Meguires SwirlX and a coat of Autoglym Super resin polish with a buffer and it barely cut anything. Need moar cutting powar.

Use the inbuilt media player to play DivX etc over NFS and SAMBA shares.

Fix the Media Player bug in all Sammy's where the controls don't fit on the screen.

Add aspect ratios (Sammy's don't allow you to play mvoies off USB/network as anything other than Original and Fit)

Change subtitle colour and location.

Access service menu's (so you can fine tune picture and audio signal sync etc)

hmmmm... mine will be hooked up to a PS3 or 360 so fitting to the screen wont be an issue. Most of the movies and tv shows i have are either 720 or 1080p anyway.

still doesnt seem to be worth the risk.

around the 200 mark.. but chef's dont get OT

yeah my aunty was a head chef for many years... she worked some very long hours... was crazy. She was crazy too lol like most chefs i suppose

Between 10k and 11k according to the ATOs tax calculator, assuming a 40 hour week that's about $40 an hour for each hour worked

sounds about right... pretty sure his normal take home would be in the 3.5 - 4k range. We work 37.5 hour weeks.

check out the Final inspection stuffs. they actually have descriptions from what i recall. havent used any of the stuff personally tho

ah good idea, forgot about them. Will try them out next detail. cheers

fkn why does meguires, autoglym etc release so many different types of polishes and waxes. Not only that, they all have stupid names and vague descriptions and you can only know how good they are after you use them.

2 coats of Meguires SwirlX and a coat of Autoglym Super resin polish with a buffer and it barely cut anything. Need moar cutting powar.

back in the day when i used to wash n polish my cars i'd use Autoglym 03B Fine Abrasive to cut (using a variable 600 to 1200rpm polisher, wet polisher if you can afford it) then wax with mothers carnauba wax. low rpm mostly so as not to burn the clearcoats, and constantly mist with water... better if you have a lackey to mist for you.

no need to cut that often, i do it once a year. claybar instead before waxing if you're not cutting.

Well i now have 0 points got done for 92kmp/h in a 80 zone and not having a licence on me.

My own fault really i could of got done for more but the cop was nice even said sorry for ruining your day [thanks :)]

i could of got done for No seatbelt, no licence, no p plates, and over the speed limit. if i wasn't driving the misses car i would of only got done for over the speed limit :D i keep licence and p plates in my car.

Oh well only got myself to blame sooooo what are the options for me now do i have to start riding my bike to work or am i able to drive on 0 points ?

i shall make a thread claiming that the cops are stupid and are complete dickheads and they shouldn't of fined me and what not (seems to be the going trend on here)

Anyone know if r33 series 2 coilpacks are the same as r34 neo coilpacks?

do you mean 1996 to 1997 r33 series 2

or late 1997 to early 1998 series 2?

1997 to 1998 from memory may have ER34 coilpacks anyway

ie the plugs and loom is a bit different

but 1996 to 1997 won't fit

hmmmm... mine will be hooked up to a PS3 or 360 so fitting to the screen wont be an issue. Most of the movies and tv shows i have are either 720 or 1080p anyway.

still doesnt seem to be worth the risk.

If you've got an external HDD you can just plug that into the USB slot...

do you mean 1996 to 1997 r33 series 2

or late 1997 to early 1998 series 2?

1997 to 1998 from memory may have ER34 coilpacks anyway

ie the plugs and loom is a bit different

but 1996 to 1997 won't fit

Hmm yea mines a 96. Oh well looks like my brother can buy some splitfires now lol

Aren't you just a data entry guy there? Hardly IT

Nah, I'm moving up in the company brother :) The boss is very pleased with my work... so gave me a pay rise from $15 to $20 :ermm:

I'm hoping it will go up when I hit 21. Doubt it though.

At the moment I just throw TV shows/movies onto a USB stick and watch em off that, but when I move out and set it all up properly I'll take the 1TB HDD off my PC which has all my shows/movies on it anyway, and hook it up to the TV permanently..