SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

stud rd southbound after ftg rd is losing one lane to a full time bus lane. sux2b anyone using that in peak hour now. four lanes into two. what the f**k r they thinking?

I read/heard somewhere that the government gets an extra percentage of increased revenue to eastlink if they make a change to direct more traffic to eastlink

QFT. Bitches love the chin spoiler.

in other news...

P4216814copy-1.jpg

Finally a Sorarse I'd wanna be seen in.

Finally!

A nice Soarer!

Whats up with Soarer owners with fail offsets and ride heights or terrible wheels..?

Atleast the one in the pic has done it right.

thats vinyl on the GTR. pretty sure its the same company that did the vinyl work for JDMCOP.

needs better wheels to pull it off. but id still drive it

how much power you think my car might make? its getting the magic tune from status as we speak. mods are :

Highflow turbo (16psi)

HKS cam gear (exhaust i think)

440cc injectors

Z32 afm

FMIC

apexi PFC

turbo back exhaust.

on re customs tune with those mods car pull 240rwkw with a very lean and messy tune.

o say 50kw and it blows up on the dyno knowing my luck

its got widebody guards all the way around and a r34 front end. Hardly your average r32 with a bodykit.

How much did it cost to do Shan? The guards and the headlights prob set him back a couple thousand.

lol well he wanted an R34 front on BN blister kit (copy pulled off my original, so its not that bad) rather than get a Bee*R 324R kit. Net result, the R34 front sits a lot lower than usual.

We took it back to metal and bonded the glass n sheet together etc, so its done properly... but its stock on the inside from memory, so meh. And it sits too high for my liking. Think he wanted to make it a showcar or something.

got a call from HR, offered me a job + salary over the phone. Caught me off guard. Asked him if I can come in and discuss. Tried to negotiate the salary but he knew i wanted (needed) the job so he didnt budge from his offer haha

see you later centrelink! :)

got a call from HR, offered me a job + salary over the phone. Caught me off guard. Asked him if I can come in and discuss. Tried to negotiate the salary but he knew i wanted (needed) the job so he didnt budge from his offer haha

how much did they offer you?