SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

50k + super

Was aiming towards 55k + super as one survey shows that as the average grad salary

Ahh well! In this day and age at least you've got a job hey, that's a positive even though you didn't get quite what you wanted :)

50k + super

Was aiming towards 55k + super as one survey shows that as the average grad salary

that's not bad for grad. some of my mates got shafted with a 45 + super for grad positions... employers were pretty much like "you want a job, you play by our rules, otherwise we'll just give it to someone else." so now they're just gaining experience and as soon as they get a better offer, they're outta there.

anyone of yoouse guise good with a welder?

32's getting stripped down and redone in all factory panels n stuffs... with a gangster twist.

they're only paying you 50k cos you went to Monash Pat :)
haha actually, now that you mention it, all the mates with shitty grad pay went to monash too :)

La Trobe FTMFW.

32's getting stripped down and redone in all factory panels n stuffs... with a gangster twist.

haha actually, now that you mention it, all the mates with shitty grad pay went to monash too :)

La Trobe FTMFW.

Postera Crescam Laude*

that's not bad for grad. some of my mates got shafted with a 45 + super for grad positions... employers were pretty much like "you want a job, you play by our rules, otherwise we'll just give it to someone else." so now they're just gaining experience and as soon as they get a better offer, they're outta there.

haha sounds about right. Ill see how it plays out. The HR manager told me in July they give out wage increases, so i guess ill see what happens there.

they're only paying you 50k cos you went to Monash Pat :)

haha id rather be an underpaid monash grad than a melb uni grad. You lot are only good for cleaning my car :)

La Trobe FTMFW.

i like where this is going.

i can tig weld funky. but it isnt pretty :)

Do you know Gihan? he's always asking if anyone wants shit welded...

well the idea is to go back to all metal panels, stock bodykit which is shaved and plastic welded etc.

gonna cut the metal guards up, then chuck em under the rollers to give em different curves and seams. weld in a "boser style" front on the stock GTSt bonnet too.

basically what the euro boys do with golfs, done to the 32.

to finish off i'm gonna chuck 18x10" all around and dump it on its guts.

i'll keep stock suspension on hand if i get defected. not gonna rego the camaro, i'll just drive it on trade plates :)