SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

i wonder if one would fit into a V35... that would be a much better option then a shitty old silvia.

V36 with VK swap:

1250984574.jpg

1250218433.jpg

been done a few times. there's a V35 with a supercharged VK in pro drift in the US.

The idea is to end up with something like this though:

4038446073_b811bab036_o.jpg

4039195266_dc9b735dcf_o.jpg

production racing rules in VIC say you're allowed to run any engine in your car as long as its from the same manufacturer. 5.6L V8 Nissan whut?

that's hours of headache you have bought yourself there shan :)

meh, its not like I'm gonna need the car on the road ASAP. I can take my sweet time with the track car. It already spends 320 days of the year at driftline under a tarp anyways.

The ICE is in and the E50 is home!

Time to go one some trips on my rostered week off every month.

Dual battery system will go in in about 3 months along with a removable twin 10" POLK or Pioneer sub and amp box.

post-414-1267571164_thumb.jpg

post-414-1267571189_thumb.jpg

then there's this:

2009-vizualtech-nissan-gt500-2.jpg

or these:

2305962243_a0dbf60022.jpg

img20090216_p.jpg

probably go with the GT300 style, cos the fenders are easy to get out of japan... CBF making custom shit for a car that's gonna go head first into the barriers while I yell obscenities at evo drivers.

yeah especially from what I've read the VK56VD Patrol won't even see our shores until 2011, your mate really must have pulled something off!

You could look at what the guys with Titan trucks or VK56 powered buggies are doing I guess....

Is there a dyno video on youtube of your R32 with a VH, and do you have any more info about the build? I find the Nissan V8 into import thing quite interesting.

well, gonna ring him and tell him I don't want it yet, partly cos I don't have the cash for it, and partly cos I can't use it right now.

R32 with VH isn't mine, was a customer car. same with the S13 sporting LS1, its up for sale on NS from memory.

holy shit Ni, your offspring is huge. how'd that happen?

italian spliced with maori genes?

hes 2y 4m now... weighs 21kgs and is 1m tall... almost as tall as you monkey :)

that red S14.... hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

The Skyline felt left out that the Pulsar was getting all the attention at the moment, so it decided that the front tie road ends were very worn and needed replacement while the car was getting serviced today.

I hate cars.

Whoo!

My R32 GTR made it on Speedhunters Reader's Rides Blog Roll.

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2010/03/02...r32-part-1.aspx

:D

there's some uglay ass and stock r32's in that bunch. canadians seem to have the most win out of all that, guess they've got US spec stance and Japan spec cars.