SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

hmm starting to look for R33's soon.

should i go with dished meshies or concave wheels.. its gona have some nice fitment though. no use looking shit when your slow as a rolling turd

buy car first.

sweat about what wheels to get later.

the end.

buy car first.

sweat about what wheels to get later.

the end.

okay fair enough..

lots of the NA's here are absolute shitters though. looks like it may be a while till i find a good one

edit: on another note.

had a guy come past and have a look at the hilux. bitch wouldnt start. starter made a clicking sound and thats all. could it be the starter solenoid?

cars been sitting for a few months

Edited by GTR-boy

awesome... i love working for the company that is one of ferraris main sponsors... GP in the Marlboro tent and pit here i come.

okay fair enough..

lots of the NA's here are absolute shitters though. looks like it may be a while till i find a good one

edit: on another note.

had a guy come past and have a look at the hilux. bitch wouldnt start. starter made a clicking sound and thats all. could it be the starter solenoid?

cars been sitting for a few months

flat battery?

marlboros are good cigarettes too

gtr-boy, don't bother with an n/a skyline unless you're going r31 cop route lol

nah r33. its a skyline. it looks better than an R32 GTS, looks heaps better than an R31.

i know its gona be slow n shit but mehh...

would look tops resprayed in the red thats on 350z's with pulled guards, GTR front bar. S2 grille + headlights and old school meshies. sitting nice and flush.

the f**k?! anyone who thinks an R33 looks better than an R32 needs their eyes checked and their head read! :D

R32 GTR looks better than R33's.

R33's look better than non GTR R32's

hence why every dog and his pet arab has an R33

the f**k?! anyone who thinks an R33 looks better than an R32 needs their eyes checked and their head read! >_<

your opinions on anything aesthetic are invalid and will be ignored. thank you. fatteh luvva :P

nah r33. its a skyline. it looks better than an R32 GTS, looks heaps better than an R31.

i know its gona be slow n shit but mehh...

would look tops resprayed in the red thats on 350z's with pulled guards, GTR front bar. S2 grille + headlights and old school meshies. sitting nice and flush.

why not go r34, it shits on all the other models >_< .

on another note its such a nice night i can hear all the fags trying to do burnouts in there commodores, i hope they lose there legs because there cars sound sooooo shit.

good work niggaroj

there's really no point arguing about what looks better. aesthetics etc all comes down to personal taste

arguing that R3X looks better than R3X is as smart as banging your head against a wall

good work niggaroj

there's really no point arguing about what looks better. aesthetics etc all comes down to personal taste

arguing that R3X looks better than R3X is as smart as banging your head against a wall

thats true, but stephen hawking did say that the r34 was the best and he is the smartest man alive, so im sure he is right. >_<

your opinions on anything aesthetic are invalid and will be ignored. thank you. fatteh luvva >_<

AWWW SNAP!

why not go r34, it shits on all the other models :P .

on another note its such a nice night i can hear all the fags trying to do burnouts in there commodores, i hope they lose there legs because there cars sound sooooo shit.

haha the only R34 i would buy would be a GT-FOUR sedan or a GTR

AU fairlanes look great with a fat bitch weighing down the back especially :D