SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

nope... doesnt have to be done by a compliancer.

its already complied... i want extra points put in, probably should have mentioned that

there's some uglay ass and stock r32's in that bunch. canadians seem to have the most win out of all that, guess they've got US spec stance and Japan spec cars.

Yeah I know,

Hope mine looks decent.

AUS, Canada, NZ and Euro seem to love their R32's.

Canada has good stance NZ has good drift pigs LOL!

just do em yourself. get the right bolts and parts from nissan (like $10 bucks from memory for maxima ones)

i was going to get max to do it... dunno if he has time at the moment, as always hes busy non-stop with his restorations.

might pop it up on the hoist and see what i have to do... if its as simple as welding a couple of those bolt plates in i'll do it myself.

i was going to get max to do it... dunno if he has time at the moment, as always hes busy non-stop with his restorations.

might pop it up on the hoist and see what i have to do... if its as simple as welding a couple of those bolt plates in i'll do it myself.

I complied a few cars and all we did was tap a thread into a structural part and bolt a hook into it. then again they already had allowances for mounts on the chassis. Depends if you ahve to reinforce the area. Ask your compliancer, they should know.

nah r33. its a skyline. it looks better than an R32 GTS, looks heaps better than an R31.

i know its gona be slow n shit but mehh...

would look tops resprayed in the red thats on 350z's with pulled guards, GTR front bar. S2 grille + headlights and old school meshies. sitting nice and flush.

fuck off. you're going full retard if you waste a cent on an N/A R33. Everything you spend on it should be unboltable when you want to resell it (and you will, no one ever gets attached to an N/A R33). This means no respray, and no pulled guards. Stop wasting money, and living pipe dreams.

I complied a few cars and all we did was tap a thread into a structural part and bolt a hook into it. then again they already had allowances for mounts on the chassis. Depends if you ahve to reinforce the area. Ask your compliancer, they should know.

fuck off. you're going full retard if you waste a cent on an N/A R33. Everything you spend on it should be unboltable when you want to resell it (and you will, no one ever gets attached to an N/A R33). This means no respray, and no pulled guards. Stop wasting money, and living pipe dreams.

LOL!

Worst Skyline ever made.

why not go r34, it shits on all the other models :laugh: .

on another note its such a nice night i can hear all the fags trying to do burnouts in there commodores, i hope they lose there legs because there cars sound sooooo shit.

where u live ?

f**k off. you're going full retard if you waste a cent on an N/A R33. Everything you spend on it should be unboltable when you want to resell it (and you will, no one ever gets attached to an N/A R33). This means no respray, and no pulled guards. Stop wasting money, and living pipe dreams.

i said it would look tops.. i didnt say i would do it! :D

nah its just gona be a decent set of wheels and a GTR front bar(i hate the gts/t fronts)

lol gtr-boy you'd buy the farken heavy slow n/a R34 or the GT-R only without ever havin driven the other models? you should stick to your hilux :huh:

R34 GT-4 + RB26 = 4 door GTR

drove an auto R33. and the hilux is just sitting there. just want the damn thing gone. got it listed for 3k

R34 GT-4 + RB26 = 4 door GTR

R34 GT-4 + RB26 + turbos + intake + front pipe + flywheel + clutch + wiring loom + ECU + brakes + diffs + exorcist + hub assemblies + brake booster + gearbox + ATESSA controller + dreams + G-sensors + radiator + radiator support + hopes + bumper support + bumper + front guards + rear guards + respray + bonnet + instrument cluster + GTR dash insert + dash mounted gauges + fuel pump + fuel regulator + water pump + oil pump + alternator + starter motor + prayers = 4 door GTR