SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

I'll be nice.

Talking like that won't make you many friends on this forum mate. It makes you sound like an immature kid which will more than likely live up to your nickname.

Go try nissansilvia.com if u want 2 talk lyk dis.

why does every second bloke on here think they are better then ns? .. fkn pathetic knts.

agree with above post though this forum is fail as for meets and stuff apart from members only but for just a catch up / talk shizz.. :D

who ever is organising events fails for the west.

mate we have events sections for meeting up for something... you know how to use PM or the events section Alex ? create one. . .

and as for the west, you are allowed to make your own, but you choose to sit there and hang shit on the organisation of SAU-vic. . . . do something about it.

no shit i know how to use it but fark if your going to give some one the title of "events co-ordinator" or whatever else then they could at least fkn do something been like 1 "west meet" in like 6 months maybe more.. last one was posted with about 48 hours notice..

im not hanging shit on the organisation ya cry baby just the event side of things is lacking bad.. particularly when you have it noted by numerous members so since you are offering no advice or solution why not butt the fk out?

and for all the non paid up members they have zero chance of really getting to know people working their way in etc i dont overally care that much plenty of other forums are active enough to keep me busy but there's clearly a few others out there who arent getting out and about

no shit i know how to use it but fark if your going to give some one the title of "events co-ordinator" or whatever else then they could at least fkn do something been like 1 "west meet" in like 6 months maybe more.. last one was posted with about 48 hours notice..

im not hanging shit on the organisation ya cry baby just the event side of things is lacking bad.. particularly when you have it noted by numerous members so since you are offering no advice or solution why not butt the fk out?

and for all the non paid up members they have zero chance of really getting to know people working their way in etc i dont overally care that much plenty of other forums are active enough to keep me busy but there's clearly a few others out there who arent getting out and about

IN every post you reply I LOL, can always count on you for a laugh.

why does every second bloke on here think they are better then ns? .. fkn pathetic knts.

agree with above post though this forum is fail as for meets and stuff apart from members only but for just a catch up / talk shizz.. :D

who ever is organising events fails for the west.

There is nothing to stop you posting up a mini meet/cruise/car wash.

Less complaining, more action if you ask me :D

Plenty love to point out the problems, but there are VERY LITTLE that every point their hand in the air to do anything about it.

So aside from that, new committee is currently being formed, hopefully we get some more people onboard.

As at the end of the day, if people don't want to help - i simply cannot create events out of thin air.

They require time and planning, something i don't have a lot of time for ATM with other duties, same for other committee members...

So if you have a problem, want it fixed - i challenge YOU to put YOUR hand up to do something about it in 2010

your the most un original retard i've come across in a long time champ..

nismoid i'm not having a crack at you but when i see new members asking about meet ups etc and getting told "check events" "talking like that go to myspace etc etc" its pretty disapointing particularly coming from the president not exactly encouraging to new members and growing a "community" everyone on sau is soo keen on slamming ns.com for the way they carry but things here truly arent that much better take a look at your selves..

"go look at events section"

i did, there is 2 mentions of west meets in there under archive i might add since about june last year thats pretty helpful for a guy with 10 posts then isnt it? how bout dont open ya fkn moth next time if ya not guna help a guy out..

"try myspace if you wana type like this"

there is plenty of pathetic efforts at typing but something you should come to terms with as you get older nismoid the internet and its users get younger fair point to mention its a fairly ordinary way to get a message across but still completely useless to the original post.

there is 3 new members in this thread alone in melbourne asking about events / meet ups not one of them has been offered some constructive advice at all they may as well go to ns.com least they can attend a meet each week minimum..

as for mlr go die you moron why post if its useless honestly? fkn sad knt find something better to do

as stated and this will keep goin around and around .....

create a meetup event, with a meet point and time/date and thing to do, hang, chat, cruise, what ever. . .

get enough feedback, carry on with the event, pretty simple thing to do actually.

you seem to have a negative attitude towards the way this club runs Alex.

I was a new member once, i just rocked up to an event one day and introduced myself, had a good time on the cruise, made some great friends too, it aint that hard. :D

I'm a member on several car forums, and SAU is by FAR the most friendly, helpful and enjoyable.

There are million and one meets and cruises going on every weekend, whether east, north or west. Whereas SAU organizes original and unique events, or events that require serious planning and management.

As has been said earlier, if you want a meet or cruise organize it yourself, or join another club that focuses on those sort of events. Let SAU focus on the more complex and difficult events to run such as DECA, track days and other motorsports events.

as stated and this will keep goin around and around .....

create a meetup event, with a meet point and time/date and thing to do, hang, chat, cruise, what ever. . .

get enough feedback, carry on with the event, pretty simple thing to do actually.

you seem to have a negative attitude towards the way this club runs Alex.

I was a new member once, i just rocked up to an event one day and introduced myself, had a good time on the cruise, made some great friends too, it aint that hard. :D

ill brake it down since perhaps my original post above was hard to digest...

"go look at events section"

i did, there is 2 mentions of west meets in there under archive i might add since about june last year thats pretty helpful for a guy with 10 posts then isnt it?

kezr33 there are not "a million and one things going on every weekend" otherwise this very thread wouldnt exist now would it..

if im blind please be so grateful as to point these million and one events ill be happy if you point out one for this weekend..

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Events-f102.html

pls stop telling me to organise it frankly i dont care i have as stated enough meets to attend and my idea of a meet and sau meet probaly are quite different.

i'm just talking from the perspective of one of these other guys with obviously limited activity on here and not knowing anyone how they feel.

http://www.viccruiseclub.com.au/viewtopic....677&start=0

That literally took me all of... 2 minutes to find. I'm sure I could find a half dozen more if I searched.

The irony is you literally posted in another thread on not just that forum but that exact board today.

Unless of course there's another alr33x on VCC.

shit im sorry i thought i was on sau..

my bad?

your missing my point i cant be bothered with you kezr33 im not asking for meets for myself for the third time