SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

at least you get it..

Dw sau Vic has always been like this. Us guys in the se suburbs have been making our own to make up for the lack of cruises EVEN when there where people that were officIally appointed roles in sau vics "executive" committee to create these small meets for everyone. What a surprise that they did Jack shit and did not organise anything. Of course myself and a few other sau members volenteered for these positions and because of how secluded the executive committee of sau is of course they wouldn't even consider anyone they don't personally like to actually do the job that they are meant to do. I'm already regretting renewing my membership.

yeh but like i said people might have mistaken me here i have said a few times im just speaking from a new members point of view not my own like you Kris i attend plenty of meets through other clubs and with my mates but guys just signing up dont have the chance to do it as its organized by pm, or sms or phone call word of mouth newbies dont have access to that stuff

If all you old members of the club wanna re-live those days and memories... Y don u get smethin up in couplea weeks n get started... U'z have to take an initiative... Oly den ppl are gonna hear abt it... oly den more ppl will want to join the club... Ppl r gonna love the club for the social activities... N believe me... It will grow in no time... In couplea weeks am plannin to join the club... So u already got a member... More social events... More members... Your happy and so are we... simple as dat...

N to the ppl who asked me to get smethin goin... I've jus join SAU lik yest... I knw not of a single person... I would lik to get to knw few ppl n get sme help... n den come up wid a plan... If sme one is gonna cme up wid smethin... I prolly had this in mind... "World Series Paintball"... its real fun... dne it a few tyms... well if nobody'z comin up wid smethin... ill try to bring smethin up...

Edited by H00N

If all you old members of the club wanna re-live those days and memories... Y don u get smethin up in couplea weeks n get started... U'z have to take an initiative... Oly den ppl are gonna hear abt it... oly den more ppl will want to join the club... Ppl r gonna love the club for the social activities... N believe me... It will grow in no time... In couplea weeks am plannin to join the club... So u already got a member... More social events... More members... Your happy and so are we... simple as dat...

N to the ppl who asked me to get smethin goin... I've jus join SAU lik yest... I knw not of a single person... I would lik to get to knw few ppl n get sme help... n den come up wid a plan... If sme one is gonna cme up wid smethin... I prolly had this in mind... "World Series Paintball"... N if nobody'z comin up wid smethin... ill try to bring smethin up...

so im confused, is there a cruise?

rofl..

@ alex (alr33x), whilst sau is a great technical site, im pretty sure they suck at regular cruises. agree 100% with you though.

@ james (muztek), where you playing poker last night? i swear i saw ben!

@ kez (kez33 - in a supra lol), you missed the point by almost 3 football fields lol.

brawl, i vote brawl..

i'll bring the poles.

No doubt there needs to be more but I'm just new here so just checking how things pan out. Coming from the evo oz forums, there were lots of meets/cruises and excellent social events going on. I guess every forum has their own infrastructure. But if something is put together I would be more then happy to attend coz I'm sure there's a few of us from northern/western side who are keen.

pissing down in mildura

and we have a wedding in the gardens in 3 hours

ass!!!!

I had one yesterday in Hawthorn and then the reception at Albert Park. To say things were wet was an understatement. Plenty of total write-off cars at Albert Park in the carpark underwater.

zzz spent a couple hours pulling apart all the trim around the cluster to pull out the aero spoiler up/down switch.

Decided to open the switch to replace the globe and was greeted with 10 springs and tiny ball bearings. Took me a couple hours to piece it all back together haha.

Fitted the switch back into the dash in the rain.

Only to realise i forgot to plug the wires into the switch fuuuuuuuuuuuu

gotta find his number, try PM'ing. He lives in lynbrook or someshit, off the south gippy, not far from us.

also. whatchudointoday?

i cant even remember his forum name any more its been that long.

was working today... finished at 7 and now its my rwo!

so need it to.

ohhh alex...your such an angry little boy...btw it isnt stock...interested in givin me a run? $50 says u wont have a chance. but anyway il be the mature one and call it truce for your sake. :P

ohhh alex...your such an angry little boy...btw it isnt stock...interested in givin me a run? $50 says u wont have a chance. but anyway il be the mature one and call it truce for your sake. :)

i've seen your build thread dont worry. :P

my car is not meant to go straight though :D