SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

Hopefully I'll be able to make it tomorrow night, will be good to finally meet some people on here.

haha, shame its my club going. but heaps of members of SAU attend and are active on it.. so you should meet some guys.

look forward to seeing you blokes there.

support alex's cardboard box car..

Man...good thread. I must admit, I've been wanting to go to one of the meetings, but not knowing anyone at all there, I'd kinda feel out of place going. I think SAU does need more meet ups & cruises - be it organised by the SAU comittee or SAU members.

Our monthly meetings exist for this reason...they're open to the public, i.e. anyone and everyone, new or old, can come. I still don't know 80% of the people who attend, but it doesn't stop me from going. They take place in a social environment where people get together for dinner/drinks and talk about cars. Is this so different from what you guys are asking for? And nothing is stopping ANYONE from using the monthly meeting as a base location for a cruise. We've done it before in the past.

It just sounds so ridiculously hypocritical asking committee and other members to take initiative without taking some yourself. We are no different to you! Give it a shot...what have you got to lose?

473 movies and growing

any more good movies to get ?

depends what youve already got... ive got around 400 divx and 600 DVDs. Slowly replacing all the DVDs and Divx with HD or high res divx rips.

Got around 1400 TV eps too

Dunno if your into this sorta thing but there is a TV show called Spartacus Blood and Sand... its out in 720p which isnt a bad show.

ohhh alex...your such an angry little boy...btw it isnt stock...interested in givin me a run? $50 says u wont have a chance. but anyway il be the mature one and call it truce for your sake. :)

$50? Let's go!!! Lol

yeh man thats cars my first 33 droppd a bomb on .. but i bought it when they were $20 odd k stock as arock how times change these new p plate laws killed the market when i bought my 33 mid last year had my choice of hundreds didnt do any leg work just rang around making offers cos they re a dime a dozen they say no bang onto the next one.. sad really thnkfully its a toy car so dont need to sell it

haha yeh i know

im surprised it hasnt sold yet nick. was very noticeable when i saw it.

i guess ill still go with the R33 and make it look nice. all show and no go! no sex spec though.. thats just leb..

yeah as much as it stands out i hardly ever got pulled up in it

few random brethos and licence checks and that was it, even a few TMU went over the car and didnt get me on anything

I can organise a BBQ one arvo at the workshop in campbellfield if you guys up north wanna come hang out.

Dat will be awesme mate... am from da north as welll.. will def make it...