SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

well I bought the ceffy for my old man as a present after he screwed up his left leg n couldn't use the clutch as much. lol so he'd understand.

"hey dad im gay, but look! i bought you a car!"

Thursday arvo dinner meet at Yellow Village Kebab & Pizza House on Plenty Rd? They do epic pizzas n kebabs. Carpark at the back, so won't draw attention or hassles. Next to officeworks on Plenty Rd.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps/place?hl=en...951077394950244

this isnt gonna be like the last kebab run we did is it? im in

i'm confused is it thursday,friday or saturday ?

i'd be voting friday cos ill have my car back then haha

Why are you wasting your money on another cooler?

It was a good turnout for a really shit day..... It was good to have a look at a few cars and have a chat.

Props on stepping up and organising a casual meet but surely you guys can do this stuff without the wheelspin?

you try no wheel spin in a car with a 6 puk button clutch in pouring rain..

and no offence but when i accidently ran into you on the road, you tailgated me from the lights.

hardly 'safe' and 'responsable' road driving if you ask me, guess that wasnt intential being a bee's dick away from my bumper.

anyways.

good meet. next time, ALI'S KEBABS !!!

You're not selling the SSRs are you Nick?

haha nah man, ill only ever get rid of them if i go even wider in them :(

got some Tom's rims 14x6 +16 i got before i got the ssr's

wana get rid of them cause i dont need them now

whats going on peeps.. :P

something made my fkn day today! :(

forgot to say what :)

IM STARTING MY REFINEMENTS! AFTER 30 GENS AND 15 DEVS AND A SHITLOAD OF ANNOTATING! YEA!

Edited by GTR-boy

got a processor to sell?

nah, bought it a long time ago to upgrade a PC, which I just got around to, and realised that it was the wrong type (DDR3). Unfortunately I can't return it as it's out of the 7 day return period. CBF chucking 8gb of DDR2 RAM and buying 8GB of DDR3, so bought a $70 motherboard that worked instead.

the guys that live in bundoora or around there, I'm keen for a catch up thrusday night or other nights too.

are you the dude with the white vspec 2?

Show the newbies how this car club stuff is done etc?

i agree. when i first joined the forums. i thought candy pearl pastel coloured paint, 22 inch chromies, peanut butter retrims and dvd screens in your boot was awesome. oh how i was wrong. i also thought ripping it up and dosing the shit out of a car while driving down the street was considered being cool too. thats how it is in my area. but reading on here showed me what was on and what wasnt. there should be. what to do and what not to do threads

got a brand new in box motherboard for sale:

ASUS P5P43TD-PRO

http://asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=UJShXz25r89XDhwm

Its an Intel Socket 775pin DDR3 Motherboard

$50

anyone want it?

:) 6 SATA ports… excellent!

I’ll take it if you let me read some reviews when I get home tonight… Then I’ll take it pending I like what I read :)

Id imagine they will be all good...

Looking to build a rather cheap media box & mini-server ... I’ve been tossing/turning on it for a while but for $50 that might just seal the deal as i can use that mobo for either solution rather well. Pair it with a 5XXX card and HDMI one cable rules all!