SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

farked if i know Ash, how much do you reckon they are worth, n would the cooler off the E6550 be the same spec?

I've seen em new locally for $180 which is well above online price, but yeah not really up with hardware prices

Awesome kebabs there used to go with the ex, bad memories but good kebabs haha

DW mate... Frm now on it gonna be good tyms... where abts do u live ???

just heard the best line to pick up women wich will definately work, it goes like this: "hi, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?" and bam your in, guaranteed sex everytime. :)

"did you just fart because you blew me away!"

"you may not be the prettiest here but its okay. beautys only a light switch away"

Yea that's me alright haha. Mad, never knew you were on here. Come along to whatever is happening :)

is it the white one!?

i saw that one going down cooper.

all i can say is sexxyyyyyyy.. wanna be my new best friend? :)

Edit: double post

I drive around almost everyday... Neways will catch whn u get to the kebab meet... N hope ur ova it mate... shit happenz... i went thru da same exactly a yr ago da same tym... got ova it thou...

Edit: double post

I drive around almost everyday... Neways will catch whn u get to the kebab meet... N hope ur ova it mate... shit happenz... i went thru da same exactly a yr ago da same tym... got ova it thou...

U goin to the eagle bar...??? If u'z are ill join in later afta da kebab meet up... or lets jus go dere together... F'in hell.. i jus got my results soon afta da west meet n i cant believe am dne... Am a graduate now... lolzzz... Finally ova... lolzzz... Will drop in too... :)

congrats bro :)

now can you PLEASE type properly.. not text talk.

dont mean it as an insult. just gets irritating trying to read it.

congrats bro :)

now can you PLEASE type properly.. not text talk.

dont mean it as an insult. just gets irritating trying to read it.

Thankz a lot mate... Will do... lolzz

is it the white one!?

i saw that one going down cooper.

all i can say is sexxyyyyyyy.. wanna be my new best friend? :)

Millenium jade, naths on a bar every time he brings it out lol

Why are you wasting your money on another cooler?

It was a good turnout for a really shit day..... It was good to have a look at a few cars and have a chat.

changing to a turn flow man :)

almost called ya this morning couldnt find bursons didnt know it was on the right hand side haha.. only chucked 2 laps hahha :)

I have a button clutch...I also have 205 tyres with 50% tread...and a turbocharger...yet I still manage to avoid slip in the wet and I wouldn't call myself a pro. But I'm not talking about accidental slip on take off anyway, I was referring to people intentionally losing traction in the wet...which is exactly what H00N implied with his first post, particularly with the "learning how to do it" remark. As I said before, if that was not the case, then forget about my comments regarding it.

Tailgated? Get real mate...the closest I got to your vehicle was during a merge into the right lane from a left hand merging lane and there was atleast 3 metres between our cars at all times. Funny also that you didn't bring this up at the service station we both stopped at - for there was your opportune moment to offer me some constructive criticism on my driving rather than waiting for a thread to come up where I piss you off.

i have 265's with -5 camber and under 25% tread. bald really, i cant help not spin on some take off's but i can assure you no one was intentially spinning their wheels.. not that it matters.

"hoon" left early from the meet, so maybe find out of him rather than holding the gun occusing everyone mate.

atleast 3 metres my arse. you were WELL within the 2 second gap that i was entitled to..

lol bring it up? what for? it didnt piss me off or really worry me, i was just proving a point that :

a. your not the best driver on the roads.

b. we all make mistakes?

im not having a dig, i just thing you really need to practice what you preach.

maybe boosting behind me when a light just goes green wasnt the smartest idea.. anyways! i guess if it happens again maybe i will.