SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

i have 265's with -5 camber and under 25% tread. bald really, i cant help not spin on some take off's but i can assure you no one was intentially spinning their wheels.. not that it matters.

"hoon" left early from the meet, so maybe find out of him rather than holding the gun occusing everyone mate.

atleast 3 metres my arse. you were WELL within the 2 second gap that i was entitled to..

lol bring it up? what for? it didnt piss me off or really worry me, i was just proving a point that :

a. your not the best driver on the roads.

b. we all make mistakes?

im not having a dig, i just thing you really need to practice what you preach.

maybe boosting behind me when a light just goes green wasnt the smartest idea.. anyways! i guess if it happens again maybe i will.

I can vouch that no doubt a 300zx is extremely easy to wheel spin without even trying and can be completely accidental

I'd be happy to drive straight dan to wreck my ride pal...!!! Ill take that class frm u soon... :(

No worries champ, next time I'm on a cruise/meet with ya we'll see what we can do for ya :down:

Better to be safe than sorry, right? Nothing worse than losing your pride and joy to a bad accident, take it from me.

i have 265's with -5 camber and under 25% tread. bald really, i cant help not spin on some take off's but i can assure you no one was intentially spinning their wheels.. not that it matters.

"hoon" left early from the meet, so maybe find out of him rather than holding the gun occusing everyone mate.

atleast 3 metres my arse. you were WELL within the 2 second gap that i was entitled to..

lol bring it up? what for? it didnt piss me off or really worry me, i was just proving a point that :

a. your not the best driver on the roads.

b. we all make mistakes?

im not having a dig, i just thing you really need to practice what you preach.

maybe boosting behind me when a light just goes green wasnt the smartest idea.. anyways! i guess if it happens again maybe i will.

yet I still manage to avoid slip in the wet and I wouldn't call myself a pro.

Maybe it's time to get some new tyres man? I'm buying new ones this week and im not even wheelspinning yet. It's just a good safety measure to practice. If the dude in front slams on his brakes or someone jaywalks it might be a difficult stop.

Is there a law against boosting a turbocharged vehicle? None that I'm familiar with. Nor do I recall any point where I broke traction, was speeding, tailgating, or where I hit your car for that matter. I'm certain if it was the case I'd have received no less than a finger or an angry stare from you and your friend - either that or my driving really didn't bother you too much until this thread. I look forward to an on the spot lecture next time round :down:

Now how about we relax the keyboards okay? If you paid closer attention to my posts you would see that a couple of times now I have said if no one was intentionally doing stupid shit then forget about my comments because they were sparked by what H00N initially said in regards to the meet. Peace?

farked if i know Ash, how much do you reckon they are worth, n would the cooler off the E6550 be the same spec?

I've seen em new locally for $180 which is well above online price, but yeah not really up with hardware prices

Ye they sit around $170 new ATM...

Depends what you'd pay for a good chip, there is nothing wrong and it's lapped (to much effort there it's not funny lol)

A 6550 is 775, so any cooler you have now would work fine.

Although if you are not overclocking it, this chip would be a waste for you.

I can vouch that no doubt a 300zx is extremely easy to wheel spin without even trying and can be completely accidental

:( its because were boats lol. same for any car though.. if weight distrubution is wrong it can equal or sorts of fishtale woes haha.

Maybe it's time to get some new tyres man? I'm buying new ones this week and im not even wheelspinning yet. It's just a good safety measure to practice. If the dude in front slams on his brakes or someone jaywalks it might be a difficult stop.

Is there a law against boosting a turbocharged vehicle? None that I'm familiar with. Nor do I recall any point where I broke traction, was speeding, tailgating, or where I hit your car for that matter. I'm certain if it was the case I'd have received no less than a finger or an angry stare from you and your friend - either that or my driving really didn't bother you too much until this thread. I look forward to an on the spot lecture next time round :down:

Now how about we relax the keyboards okay? If you paid closer attention to my posts you would see that a couple of times now I have said if no one was intentionally doing stupid shit then forget about my comments because they were sparked by what H00N initially said in regards to the meet. Peace?

haha i have a set of parelli's at home as well as some 888's for track days, the nankangs on atm, are purely there for the mere fact i couldnt care less about the camber wear. so will prob slap some scond hand black straps on when they are past the wear indicator..

the fronts are fine, only -2 or so, but the rear gets a little sloppy in the rain.. even on the n/a.

lol im not trying to start shit, more or less trolling for a resonse. and sif i cared u boosted, more or less tried to shift at the same time as your spool to give me more incentive to put the TT i have in the back yard into the zed LOL..

was just making a point..

lol no figer or death stare, my brother in the car was more perplexed as to what the hell the squeel was when you pulled in..

but on topic, no skids, no sliding or anything. where if you know the area, it was all gravel and mud we were on.. sif getting bogged in that weather lol...

peace for sure.

well looking at the graphs (non o/c mobo) the 8400 is a substantial increase from what I have already, the rest of the system is fairly specc'd up with 3gb DDR2 and a 512mb DDR3 4830 video card

I'm also building another pc and would like to replace the processor in my games pc to use the old one in it!

Geez Birds I think you're the one who needs to give the keyboard a rest champ.... your diatribes are getting tiresome.
+1

Don't like it, don't read it...pretty simple. On that note if you have nothing useful to contribute to said discussion - :)

Don't like it, don't read it...pretty simple. On that note if you have nothing useful to contribute to said discussion - :)

At first your posts were poignant and offered a constructive argument/opinion.

Now it just seems like you're trolling.