SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

how was that thread full of useless shit?

guy posts up asking for social events in northern burbs, and we were trying to organise a meetup for some of the guys there inbetween Birds coming in and seagulling all over it with random stuff.

you could have at least waited till the meet was organised and an event posted up, or locked it for reference. Now all the posts are lost in the ether that is the wasteland thread.

Move them back one by one funky.

Heh, you fags are alright. I might be trolling for arguments and discussion but I got the law on my side. The law. T-H-E L-A-W.

how was that thread full of useless shit?

guy posts up asking for social events in northern burbs, and we were trying to organise a meetup for some of the guys there inbetween Birds coming in and seagulling all over it with random stuff.

you could have at least waited till the meet was organised and an event posted up, or locked it for reference. Now all the posts are lost in the ether that is the wasteland thread.

So can you find out post about the Northside meet up?

Do they say how much they want for it? They went on about price matching (don't know how you'd price match a one of a kind car lol) but couldn't see a price.

Do they say how much they want for it? They went on about price matching (don't know how you'd price match a one of a kind car lol) but couldn't see a price.

I think if a buyer is interested, they'd best call them up.

I can easily say it will go for a ridiculously high price.

i was shocked to see wasteland advance more than a page in a day.. now it makes sense..

make it friday funky !

it used to go through like 10+ pages at 40ppp a day

Hmmm going overseas for 3 months.... Sell my car or keep it?

Leave it with me, I'll look after it, then you'll still have it when you get back.

I've had previous experience with black s2's and I'm in the same area, so I'm clearly qualified

burn it.

yeah it's probably a fake ad on a real car, looks a tad suss IMO

I think they should have done the Z-Tune in Crystal White.

White is the traditional racing colour in Japan.

I was going to say Millennium Jade, but that is more towards the V-Spec II Nur.

Something soulless about these Japanese limited edition vehicles. Sure they're rare but I ain't seeing the appeal myself. Call me a bogan but I'd take an A9X or SLR5000 over one of these Z-ultra-G-spot-Nismo-tune R34's anyday for a car collection item.

Something soulless about these Japanese limited edition vehicles. Sure they're rare but I ain't seeing the appeal myself. Call me a bogan but I'd take an A9X or SLR5000 over one of these Z-ultra-G-spot-Nismo-tune R34's anyday for a car collection item.

*Face Palm*

Whatever your into I suppose...

:)

No trolling bozo...these cars in my opinion are too young to be considered classics, not only, but visually just looks like another R34 to me. Cold steel, no heart.

the brock commodores had much more heart and soul than any A9X or SLR5000 you know... especially since they were handmade and each one was tailored to the individual buyer...

Guy down the street has a VK SS and XU1, the SS gets to live in the garage LOL.