SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

I don't use the PS3 for it anymore, but when I first got it I was watching PC files through the wireless network on it, they'd freeze randomly etc...

Now I just use the USB slot on the TV, works perfectly

still using WD HD Tv the first gen unit

works great, no issues and love the simple interface and how it works

only bug is no ethernet or wireless so just got two usb drives perm plugged in

thats all good for normal def movies and tv shows in DIVX format... but it wont play 720p and 1080p mkv files etc But i suppose if you dont have any then thats not an issue

yeah have no real dire need for 1080p blah blah

i just watch normal divx's download on cheap $50 dream speakers on a yamhaha stereo amp

havent even botheredd with surround sound and opticla out etc

i decided to attack the front yard 1 day. 1 shrub down, cbf anymore. im gona go play cod 6 lol... the half hacked tree is still where i left it hahaha

Trees down, neighbour unhappy

In other news... picked up a 2002 MK4 Golf for $5000. Thank you hail damage. w00t.

Now to panel beat the shit back up and respray it for re-rego inspection, then install airbags, meshed wheels and boser kit. should scrape in under 10K all done.

as much as i would love to. i gota rip everything out, get it level and law down some turf. tossing up between getting fake grass or real grass..

get good buffalo grass. fake grass never looks good IRL, only in brochures and magazines.

why the wheels and boser kit if your gona sell it?

In other news... picked up a 2002 MK4 Golf for $5000. Thank you hail damage. w00t.

Now to panel beat the shit back up and respray it for re-rego inspection, then install airbags, meshed wheels and boser kit. should scrape in under 10K all done.