SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

get good buffalo grass. fake grass never looks good IRL, only in brochures and magazines.

saw a house with fake plastic grass on their front lawn. Looked so cheap and nasty.

get good buffalo grass. fake grass never looks good IRL, only in brochures and magazines.

bullshit fake grass is awesome man all the houses i've sold with it looks pro its neat as and no maintenance..

Was tossing up between the cube and the golf for cheap shitty daily that I could give some epic stance.

Cube 12k purchase price with hookups, almost $6k in mods ($2k for airbag suspension, $1.5k wheels, $1k paint, panels and parts, $1k stereo, tint n all the wanky shit).

Golf $5k plus $6k = 11k which is under the purchase price of a cube. Cube is 2003 model, Golf is 2002. meh, still much more modern and reliable than a clunker of a skyline.

scroll down ya lazy kent there 1k

can you get your mate to measure the centre bore for me on those wheels, might try and wrangle em onto the golf with PCD adapters.

actually... FFFFUUU they're 17's. He can really suckadick asking even 1k for 17's.

lol funky.. yeh 17s are fine man lets u go more low.. fkn old schoolers

on a gold id be rockin negative offset 15s

post pics of 5k purchase pls

might just get these instead... should come to about $800 delivered at the current bid.

hinanagisa-img600x450-1268705599gzsxvp52446.jpg

18x8.5 and 18x9.5 both +45 offset. 8.5 +20 offset gives flushness with the body on a golf, so by my calculations, if I add a 25mm hub PCD converter, it should let me clear struts arms etc, and push it out an inch, which I can then tuck in using some guard rolling/flaring and some camber.

lol actually i dunno what it looks like. I just gave money to my mate Roshan that runs Driftline and told him to snap one up that comes up at the shops or customer cars or whatevers... money talks, they are worth at least $9000 but hard to say no to cold hard instant cash.

finished installing the fuel setup on the ke70.... just need to neaten it up and put some padding under the pump to shhhh it a lil

2lt surge tank, lift pump and 044 out of leigh pidwell's 260rwkw SR powered KE....

think it'll handle my n/a 100rwkw? :P

med_gallery_36777_3194_494156.jpg

Fucking NICE!