SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

Will be looking at my first GTRs next weekend :P any tips on what to look for? whats the main things to look for i.e rust spots etc, Trent at status told me to check the oil pressure when driving making sure it doesn't get too low (or high for that matter).

Think i will just look at a few with decent rims already on.. save me the MOLAH

yeah but those are guys in the US and EU with no access to cheap secondhand work meshies.

Problem is finding 17" in a 5x100 PCD with just the right offset. Not that easy cos all the dubber's snap em up.

tried to access SAU at work. Loaded SAU forum but in the middle was a message saying I do not have permission to view this forum :D

How is it possible? It wasnt a regular website block through the company firewall. The whole sau site loaded, it just had a little red message box in the centre (like when you enter a wrong password)

haha

Will be looking at my first GTRs next weekend :P any tips on what to look for? whats the main things to look for i.e rust spots etc, Trent at status told me to check the oil pressure when driving making sure it doesn't get too low (or high for that matter).

Think i will just look at a few with decent rims already on.. save me the MOLAH

meh wheels are wheels. Don't have to change em straight away. All about what's functional. My car remains proof of that. See...when I was looking, I wanted a purple one n would only look at a purple one. Till that got too frustrating n I decided screw it, I can change shit later if I don't like it, I just want to buy the best condition one I can find. Why hang out for a car with rims, or a specific color when it could end up being utter shit engine and running gear wise. just gotta b smart about it. And remember dealers know how to patch things up for long enough to make it seem like it drives better than it will once u get it home.

if people are retarded enough to overlook shit that's wrong with a car because it has hektic rims, I'm gonna start decking my shit out in CE28N's before I flog em off.

some people do. I still have a soft spot for technospeed z1s :P

Even if you get rims with a car I'm sure the previous owner couldn't drive for shit and gutted them anyways. I've had my rims for 2 years with no gutter rash at all. Just buy new rims when you get the car.

if people are retarded enough to overlook shit that's wrong with a car because it has hektic rims, I'm gonna start decking my shit out in CE28N's before I flog em off.

whats wrong with ce28n's?

sup kris. how you been ya white kent