SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

way to fk up a good mercedes

point of the pic was the rims, not the merc. i agree its ruined

HEKT1K although that looks good i wouldn't even do that to it. only way to improve a merc is with all black paint, black rims and a tiny brabus badge on the boot :(

ok both pics are chops, but the car has potential. 1.6l turbo awd manual. goes for 13k GBP so should see around $25k here w options etc. i'd have one over the cube, just gotta get rid of the top front lights

fixed

no jamie, i was walking down to the milkbar one sunday morning and there was a garage sale, saw the deer n also found out they had other stuffed shit. paid 50 bux for the lot and took them home and scared my mum with them (imagine her reaction coming home and finding a deer in her kitchen lol)

so i threw them in the garage, chucked them for sale and yeah, got a solid bite from a bloke in adelaide

still have a stuffed german shepherd if anyone wants it

same dog, less shit, got that one seperatley though

post-54148-1289382417_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mohsen

need some new wheel nuts, lost one somehow... must not have been tightened properly

but anyway.... what would suit better colour wise, red might suit the brembos.... but the 'titanium' finish ones look pretty good

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Wheel-Lug-Nuts-Kit-...=item3cada8affd

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Wheel-Lug-Nuts-Set-...=item3cb0d07c29

International Students.

They play about $10,000 as I recall from 1 of them who I did a course with.

Can't fail you either cuz you pay so much :D

My bro applied for Industrial Design at Monash Uni. Got letter saying, we want you but not enough places, wait till someone drops out.

Decided to go through Monash College; a private college meaning no hecs, so its full fee (loan from the college)

$20,000 for first year. Course was full of bullshit arts subjects. In order to get into Industrial Design or Architecture, you needed 80% average. Which is bullshit because how can you grade artwork. Comes down to how the fag arts teacher "feels" about your creation etc

All they "feel" is that if they keep your average below 80%, thats more money for them lol

Dropped out, before the 2nd year starts ($15000) and re-applying for the course in the new year.

what position you looking for?

Graduate program closed a couple weeks ago :D

Cadbury bought out by Kraft Foods, so you're better off having a poke around the Kraft website in terms of job vacancies.

hehe nah i was just joking :)

i saw your plans on stalkbook while i was watching the 2 r32s blazing round the track

my r32 is good

it now has a gtr sitting next to it