SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

the dude that owns JZX100 works in one of the places near my shop

pretty much watched that thing go from daily to part time tracker to fully stripped screamer, straight pipes and all.

is tough

So any phone geeks (Shan, I'm looking at you) able to help me?

Been offered a HTC Desire HD to replace my iPhone 3G... yay or nay? I'm a bit over the iPhone, so wouldn't mind trying an Android or W7 phone, but yeah...need some more smarterer advice.

only tards buy Verossas. Chaser/Cresta/Mark II is where it's at.

cimg7028tig5.jpg

110_6.jpg

110_8.jpg

JZX110_MarkII.jpg

besides, verossas aren't allowed for import on account of them looking like a dugong. True story.

http://www.j-spec.com.au/wiki/Toyota/Chase..._only%29/id-514

then again, most skyline drivers cling to the 90's like it wasn't 20 years ago.

The Rise, lay it on me..

well not certain but i'd think it will be similar to most areas ie. pretty sh*t at peak times.

unless they have upgraded the exchange but i doubt it.. most ppl go for wireless

Shan, what's a good amount of negative camber for my fronts? Just wanna get some figures so I can tell the wheel alignment guys when I finally get around to getting it done :D

none. you have a snap heavy mid engined RWD car. any negative camber on the front and not the rear will make it even more snap oversteer prone.

it'll be like driving a loaded slingshot being head by a sweaty finger.

have fun with that.

its all the one car now right?

the slashes aren't fuckin ornamental. Different cars, different parts, same chassis, as has been for the last 4 generations.