SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

I use adblock as well, with the Adblocker elements addon, lets me block avatars, sigs etc on posts so that it doesn't look like I'm on a forum all day at work ;)

jizzy, don't lower it, it'll look like ass. Srs. The reason it look good now is cos it's far away from the fender so your eye kinda makes you think that it's flush, when in reality it's all over the joint. If you bring the fender closer people can spot how mexican it is pretty easily.

Also when you said you were gettin it rolled, i thought you meant this:

IMG_1100.jpg

see how it's rolled out?

not just lipped.

yeh deffs lower that has heaps of potential.

ey billy are they model specific and what they sting ya? u got em installed already?

They are model specific, cost $400+ from streeter. Yer they're in already ;)

f*k me dead....got the new nismo guages...want the new one to read the same kms as wht the car has done..thought will just swap the dials...but unable to do it...anyone know how to or a link that can help me?

Why does it matter? your car has done, (old cluster+(new cluster - current figure on new cluster the 7xxxkm)

Not like you really have to work it out, you ndont even know if your km are true now ;) You can rewind it of course, but also risk breaking things. If you adjust it you will calso missalign the numbers and its obvious it was tampered with aswell.

zzzz this german town is boring. Thank god ill be in London tomorrow. Will be more lively than this place.

btw Shan, why'd you buy a shitty aem water meth system, my unused Aquamist is for sale which is a hundred times better /troll

Jizzy where the hell is parkmore? I'm up for a meet and cruise

Keysborough. Near Dandenong, not far off prinny.

Would be good to have you there man. Other than Kris (who better show up) there won't really be any imports, just a bunch of kents that want to view my car :(

Shan, you should come down to rant at people for having shit offset and failed ride height. It'll be funny.

Edited by jezza boii

Lol and everyone says melbourne finishes late! I guess med has a bullshit schedule no matter where you go, us law fags are much better accommodated :(

haha im looking forward to starting round the 2nd of feb next year. all the way to the end of nov. we also dont get midsem breaks from this year onwards. someone remind me why im doing this plz