SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

holy shiet. Went for a walk outside my Mayfair, London Hotel.

R8's, AMG 4wd with saudi plates, aston martins, pagani zondas, ferraris, lambos, bentleighs, rolls royce and a Bugatti Veyron!

Game over.

The Bugatti was friggen unbelieveable. What recession?

BMW M3's are like the holden commodores here.

Jizzy, your seats recaros? Are they snug/do they hold you well?

Yeah man. They don't look like they would do much but it made a huge difference over the stock seats! Definitely a worthwhile upgrade.

sorry jezza, was gonna drop by but fell asleep. good meet?

Yeah was pretty good! Even Shan made an appearance :/

Yea was a good meet. Car looking good jizzle. Chad you know TJ spotted us when we went for the slide fest lol

Thanks man. If only you were ready to roll when I was! Was heaps keen to go for a bit of a drive myself. Had a good one when we got back to my suburb :D

holy shiet. Went for a walk outside my Mayfair, London Hotel.

R8's, AMG 4wd with saudi plates, aston martins, pagani zondas, ferraris, lambos, bentleighs, rolls royce and a Bugatti Veyron!

Game over.

The Bugatti was friggen unbelieveable. What recession?

BMW M3's are like the holden commodores here.

that would be awesome. do they drive the m3's like commodore drivers lol.

I wouldn't. Nothing better then smashing a 100g car with your 15g car lol. That's why that guy in the carrera didn't want to run me. Even after I told him it was stock :/

+1..love it....especially the bogans with their V8s....love to see their face when i leave them to suck in my exhaust fumes... :D

I wouldn't. Nothing better then smashing a 100g car with your 15g car lol. That's why that guy in the carrera didn't want to run me. Even after I told him it was stock :/

yeah but anyone looking at a 100g car knows it's owned by someone who can afford luxuries, wheras all they see when they look at the tangerine M1 express is a hoon with too much time on his hands :D

+1..love it....especially the bogans with their V8s....love to see their face when i leave them to suck in my exhaust fumes... :/

Try doing that with a "girls car" like mine. Most people don't even expect them to have turbos! :D Reactions are priceless.

Try doing that with a "girls car" like mine. Most people don't even expect them to have turbos! :D Reactions are priceless.

girls car? what you on about...i think it looks tough enough...people who know there cars will appreciate it and others would even know what it is...i got asked if my car is turbo when i whooped a SS.....figure that :/