SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

Found some white halogens at a place near me.

4800K for $30

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/4800K-Super-Bright-...=item1e5fd087c4

or

5000K Philips ones for $90 (pretty sure they were like 150 or something at Autobarn)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/PHILIPS-DiamondVisi...=item1e5fc4b106

Can you get them cheaper Shan?

Edited by jezza boii

Need your help Funky!!

My rims are in Melbourne but have been Quaranteened or at Customs, WTF do I do now? Do I have to pay to get them? I'm waiting on UPS to call me.... f**kers!?&;&!?!!!

Need your help Funky!!

My rims are in Melbourne but have been Quaranteened or at Customs, WTF do I do now? Do I have to pay to get them? I'm waiting on UPS to call me.... f**kers!?&;&!?!!!

guy i used to work with had something similar. if they ship it with something that needs extensive checks they go over everything in that container with a fine toothed comb...slowly. he waited 3 months cuz his parts he ordered got shipped with a load of turbos/engine parts etc.

worse was when my uncle was waiting to take delivery of his 1953 chev...because the cars came from america they were of course shipped over with guns of some description just left in them. so again...comb. no he didnt get to keep the weapons obviously :thumbsup: but i have heard the longer the container sits at customs theres a cost associated with that that the recipients might have to pay? thats what happened to my uncle and his mates.

holy shiet. Went for a walk outside my Mayfair, London Hotel.

R8's, AMG 4wd with saudi plates, aston martins, pagani zondas, ferraris, lambos, bentleighs, rolls royce and a Bugatti Veyron!

Game over.

The Bugatti was friggen unbelieveable. What recession?

BMW M3's are like the holden commodores here.

Well mayfair IS the most expensive on the monopoly board...

+1

Lighty tuned = 10sec 1/4...

I call bs on that. Don't doubt they are quick, but read the motor tuner tests.. none of them got near 10s

Still rather an sl55 though, 'charged motor and ready for roof down funtimes :(

are s15 and r34 exhausts interchangeable or similar at all?

only muffler back :(

Need your help Funky!!

UPS will clear it for you, but expect to get shafted with the bill. If they need to do full customs clearance cos it came in as an LCL, can be up to $700. If it's just air shipment customs clearance it'll be about $160.