SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

only muffler back :(

agetshwsbhsrwyn!!!!#$#@

got bored so i went through carsales texting r33 gtr sellers asking if they'd wanna trade for my car + cash on top. surprised a couple of em actually messaged back asking for details lol. might try some dealers now any suggestions?

Mine weren't shipped in a container, came by air from the states with UPS. Guess I'll wait till Monday see what happens then :ermm:

when items are over a certain dollar value customs (if they notice them) can decide to be cunts just for the sake of being cunts and decide to make you pay tax.

a few years ago i brought in some recodrs from the UK and customs got a hold of them. the assholes made me pay tax, customs clearance fee AND shipping to my address... even though i had already paid for shipping to my fucking door. the records were intercepted in queensland and they used a shipping service that cost more to get the records to victoria from there than i paid initially from fucking london.

so it was waste $300 on records I didn't get, or pay nearly $600 for records that were worth $300

in short.. customs is aids

Spoke to the guy a ordered them through apparently happens to 1 in 3 sets he sends over and they should clear, otherwise he told me to let him know and he'll deal with UPS. Hopefully I don't get screwed over and they let them pass.... Pray people!!

there are 2 of em in my area, silver one and a black one both driven by old kunts

sound is indeed epic.

Two of my bosses own them - one black, one grey. It's probably them you're seeing. I've driven them, very naice :)

i went to calder park on friday night and there was a new m3 and the c63 amg there lol. the m3 was pretty quick. and the amg had a couple runs and both were in the 14's but it sounded like it bogged down at the start each time, still sounded awesome though and i still want one :)

saw a few skylines there and a couple of r33 gtr's running a quick time. but most of the time was wasted to the competition drag cars because they were practising for the event that was on the next day so not many street cars got to have a good run.

hey Alex did you get that made up? damn you kunts with flutes i want :)

Two of my bosses own them - one black, one grey. It's probably them you're seeing. I've driven them, very naice :)

doubt its the same ones, im in the north western suburbs

i went to calder park on friday night and there was a new m3 and the c63 amg there lol. the m3 was pretty quick. and the amg had a couple runs and both were in the 14's but it sounded like it bogged down at the start each time, still sounded awesome though and i still want one :)

Lol epic fail! ~150k and in the 14s. Money certainly doesn't buy talent (to turn on launch control and mash the loud pedal)