SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

do your nailing from across the yard. bitta sharpshooting practice. just put the dog in the house first

haha isn't that how most disaster videos and trauma cases start? it's got like 2 safety mechanisms which are difficult to override and fire at the same time... in any case... I'mma dial 00 and then try it with my toe over the last 0. Unless I nail my toe to the phone. which could be bad.

dezz, as long as you got a 120psi air compressor you can borrow it. Actually, come help me do my deck and you can borrow it :blink:

haha isn't that how most disaster videos and trauma cases start? it's got like 2 safety mechanisms which are difficult to override and fire at the same time... in any case... I'mma dial 00 and then try it with my toe over the last 0. Unless I nail my toe to the phone. which could be bad.

dezz, as long as you got a 120psi air compressor you can borrow it. Actually, come help me do my deck and you can borrow it :blink:

I don't have one, but I'll get one when the time comes

and I'd be of no help. I'll be having all my carpenter mates do mine, I'll just cook the bbq and supply the beers :devil:

Got my wheels :P looks so good.

Alex, I went 1cm lower on the front :D my tyre is hitting my guards on full lock

tarff pics pics pics pics

i got home im like wtf i didnt even take pics OR check out front camber arms :P

GT5 is awesome

f**k you flamin mongrel

i have to wait till tomorrow

went in and paid for it today.

stupid broad minded person behind the counter at JB said they have it in the back room but cant release untill tomorrow

are there any R32 taxis?