SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

Virgin boy, I actually had this typed up:

also, i'll put down money that you lack the testicular fortitude to pull that look off.

but I had to go into some meeting with Apple and MyFace execs for oz for the first half of the morning so I didn't get the chance to hit post.

got a pay rise, hopefuly 17 x 9 x +25 rota grids + tyres in a few weeks

then work some more and get some coilovers

and then work some more and get the gtr bumper, bonnet, grill + paint = yay

why don't you go buy a jerry can full of petrol and torch the car instead? It'll cost far less and hey, at least the cops can't tell your ignorant peasant ass that you're not allowed to drive the car legally. Have you even applied yet you fuck-knuckle?

lol that much extra for black? crazy

im still leaning towards the te37 replicas..

are rotas really that bad?

but I had to go into some meeting with Apple and MyFace execs for oz for the first half of the morning so I didn't get the chance to hit post.

oh good, had me worried there for a second

Lol street cred, this isn't the fast n the furious hamish, thesis just my preference in shit to do to my car no matter what anyone thinks :P

Although, xd9s do look great, I would still prefer something concave

if only you had the knackers and know how to make your car look like that, you'd have +11byt rep points. Which frankly you could do with a boost

haha

lucky i took care of it for you.

Lol street cred, this isn't the fast n the furious hamish, thesis just my preference in shit to do to my car no matter what anyone thinks :D

Although, xd9s do look great, I would still prefer something concave

cst's are teh best concave goin around i have em on front of my car :P