SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

omg just bekuz im arab duzn meen im guna tax his rimz bro

nick, i guess ill have to test fit n shit

edit: cube hiding around the corner in the legume pic looks like its going to rape it lol. all hiding and shit, like a dark skinned or middle eastern person

lol there are arabs around my area driving fully owned 600+ grand mercs and lambos. dont hate just cause they're successful :whistling:

haha Rimon, those are the smart ones that worked their asses off.

alot of them just bludge on the dole, expect their kids to become doctors n shit, not gona happen, if you see ur old man workin hard, that would make you work hard when your older etc

fkn arabs. btw, seen you on high st ages ago, u lebo?

edit: cube hiding around the corner in the legume pic looks like its going to rape it lol. all hiding and shit, like a dark skinned or middle eastern person

yeah you can if you want

haha Rimon, those are the smart ones that worked their asses off.

alot of them just bludge on the dole, expect their kids to become doctors n shit, not gona happen, if you see ur old man workin hard, that would make you work hard when your older etc

fkn arabs. btw, seen you on high st ages ago, u lebo?

im yet to see one of these dole bludging arabs you speak of. maybe coz i dont hang around the wrong ones? :whistling:

nah not leb, iraqi.

sweet, thanks nick.

im from syria. the dole bludgers are the lebs that us syrians usualy mingle with.

iraqis are alright though, most of the arabs that come in to our shop, wanting to open shops are iraqis.

Edited by Mohsen

its baby blue mohsen. its not going to rape anything. stop being retarded on purpose

Shut the f**k up charles, I'ma beat yo ass. She f**kin wit my helmet! Yeah you my hooker now.

I'll beat the shit out yo ass Charles, I'll beat the shit out chu wit Charles as a matter of fact I don't give a f**k I'm the Juggernaut biiitch

america

f**k yeah?

sweet, thanks nick.

im from syria. the dole bludgers are the lebs that us syrians usualy mingle with.

iraqis are alright though, most of the arabs that come in to our shop, wanting to open shops are iraqis.

my bro's inlaws live in syria. seen a grey 32 sedan around the other day, your from?

f**k yeah?

my bro's inlaws live in syria. seen a grey 32 sedan around the other day, your from?

syrias the shit

the most religiously, culturally diverse arab country. ie- noone cares if your a broad minded person and noone cares if you "sin" (end barbs post)

lalor, wont be mine, haven't taken out in a week

on that note, picking up type m Skirts and pods this weekend :banana:

need for speed

original on the PC CDROM with the lambo and ferrari

such doughnuts with graphics detail on

f**k paul that takes me back...My parents bought me that NFS SE (SPECIAL EDITION!) for an easter present coz I didn't want chocolate... My dad had to uprade the whole PC for us to be able to play it, but f**k that game was off its dick!

In car view driving ferraris n lambos with the cops chasing you, that game was WAY ahead of its time...Would love to see what it looks like now though, probably looks like driving a big pixel after seeing what we've got today...