SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

yeah i had that tyre wear on my car when i first got

some whiteline stuff sorted out, it still does it a tiny bit, but it got shitloads better, camber, castor and pineapple kit, from memory only camber will fix, but the other stuff is good too

R-SPEC - just a bit of camber wear!! get an alignment asap dude
yeah i had that tyre wear on my car when i first got

some whiteline stuff sorted out, it still does it a tiny bit, but it got shitloads better, camber, castor and pineapple kit, from memory only camber will fix, but the other stuff is good too

sweet :) thanks for that

More tyre on the road the better. Eg billys 4.5 deg camber on front would make te car understeer like a bitch when pushed on corners

i think v8 supercars are using ove -5degrees camber on the fronts

when the car leans into the corner the whole tire will contact the road, but chews through tyres on street :)

Hamish is right, according to the centerline guys a track car runs between -4.5 to -5 for more grip, which I what I want.

My front is too low, needs to be raised :) upper arm was hitting the wheel arch hahaha

Hamish is right, according to the centerline guys a track car runs between -4.5 to -5 for more grip, which I what I want.

My front is too low, needs to be raised :) upper arm was hitting the wheel arch hahaha

blasphemy!

billy how pulled are your front guards?

wanna see how mine will go with 9.5 -3 et

They have had a bit of massaging done by me and the front tyres....

It scrubs on full lock and around sharper turns and that running so much camber and 215/40, don't like your chances of getting a 235 under there. Maybe just a 10mm spacer will do you, if that.... I'll show you pics tomorrow

ok... here is a 33 running stock-ish camber at full lock: (and no it's not me lol)

notice how the wheel is roilled over and not making much contact

now here is a 33 with more camber:

umm hame you posted two pics with the opposite wheels showing which doesn't get the point across imo. in anycase, castor affects dynamic camber, which is what happens when you apply lock. static camber is only half the picture. the more castor angle you have, the more the outsidewheel will camber when turning. after that it gets way too complicated for my tired liddle head to comprehend

also, U2 was FRICKEN awesometown

ok... here is a 33 running stock-ish camber at full lock: (and no it's not me lol)

9968d1266312993-australian-r33-project-drift-car-33-full-lock-pines.jpg

notice how the wheel is roilled over and not making much contact

You lie..thats your car hamish...and thats you ripping it sidways....lol...