SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

hahaha...pretty sure it look pretty close to it other than the front bar missing bits...n the kit....n this doesnt look gay...NO 33 looks gay...they all look HOT!!! :D

ask muztek....he works there now...pretty sure they do..but dont think they will be any good ones....for practise should do the job...

i searched this in their site... http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/hi-fi-home-...itar-amp/436081

thanks mate i appreciate that, hopefully they keep them instore because thats all i need just to practise with.

ask muztek....he works there now...pretty sure they do..but dont think they will be any good ones....for practise should do the job...

i searched this in their site... http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/hi-fi-home-...itar-amp/436081

:(

Those mini amps a very cute... But would sound no where near as good as a decent practice amp, which would set him back just under $200, give or take...

Don't bother with Jb Hi Fi.

Goto Billy Hydes / Allens music store.

They have what you need.

:(

i was thinking of going there ill check for the closest one to where i live.

on another note i called up RACV and i can take my car to where ever i like to get repaired, im thinking of taking it to my mates dad who has been doing this stuff for years and as a bonus he only works on expensive cars like the other day he was fixing up a ferrari f430 so id say my car will be in good hands with him.

^^ Sounds like a plan.

guess its up to him to decide.... :(....so hows things going jamie?

Yeah good man, still waiting on NBA JAM for PS3.

Put a deposit down but EB Games can't give me an exact date.

I might goto another EB Games and buy it then cancel my deposit.

Then probably pick up Need For Speed Hot Pursuit while there.

p1-37.jpg

mmmm tasty.

Damn, that is tasty!

I like.

Hamish - Shitty pic I took earlier but gives you a better idea of what your up against, clearance looks ok in the pic but scrubs and you can see how far the guards are out.

p1020559q.jpg