SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

Nankangs..?

Any good, I thought they were some pov pack tyres like NEXEN's, which I have used before...

nah man they are fkn shit, get what ya pay for

also lol@ that pic. Nice car and mods, but seriously, on an angle and turned in? that's like parking your car on grass and claiming it's low.

haha truth. hate the poser grass parking bullshit.

I've never owned an R32 for more than 3 years. I keep cycling through them, I sell em as soon as they're gonna lose value and upgrading etc.

I got all attached and shit to my GTS4, which is where I went wrong, otherwise I'd have gotten rid of it 2 years ago.

longest I've technically owned any car is the ceffy. Bought it for my dad in 2005?

Anyone who's owned any skyline, that's not in mint collectible condition or is rare as rockinghorse shit, for longer than 5 years, is a fool.

tnimg4381yp2.jpg

:(

Wheels and calipers are awesome!

How come some times the caliper is mounted at the rear of the rotor and some cars have it in front of the rotor..?

Has it got anything to do with cooling the brake pads when mounted at the rear of the rotor ^^ as pictured above on the BMW M3... Or is it just for looks?

They are alright for now, pretty grippy. Not that I care, they are rears and dont last long anyway ;)

Slide ways action out in the Wild West-side of Melbs :/

nah man they are fkn shit, get what ya pay for

Yeah, I thought so haha!

picked a colour that was close enough to the basecoat, but still shiny enough to look good on the golf...

Mazda Stormy Blue

Mazda-CX-7-Diesel-Sports-Rear-3-quarter-closer.jpg

totally diggin Mazda's Aurora Blue as well, but unfortunately, is a different basecoat to the current paint, which means I'll have to spend more time painting it.

JM1BK323181777997-1c.jpg

This would be sweeeeet, but I doubt I'll find a sample to mix the paint off:

2012-nissan-gt-r-blue-008.jpg

Having to make a claim because vicroads are a pack of ass bandits sucks.

The fact that requires to make an at fault claim sucks more.

At least something is being done...amazing how helpful just car is when excesses come into it.

Moral of story: I'm flat broke but just car are picking up the R with a tow truck in a few days to be assessed.