SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

russia's not all covered in snow and def not all through the year you luddite.

do not correct me while im trying to make a point. kthx

Bade hey rimon. Fkn Arabs. Qatar sucks. Seriously, it's like a wannabe Saudi. And their Arabic is bastardized to the point where I can't understand them.

Btw, girl didn't really die. I just yelled at her for doing something unfavorable.

yea we shoulda got 2022 man sif that cartoon kangaroo thing wasnt impressive enough... bet that julia gillard f**ked it up for us

hey muzNick whats the 6.5 TM like? is there much difference mechanically to the 7s or? drove next to a blue 1 today they look tuff as, looks nothin like normal lancer

TME are pretty good, mechanically they dont have the active rear diff like the 7/8/9 but that doesnt really matter

light than the 7s and heaps faster..... different seats and steering wheel than the evo 6, no radio, titanium blades on turbine.... thats all i can think of atm

Shan - can you relink me to those good 10mm spacers? I keep looking at my car in the driveway and the stance is pissing me off now. Front looks tuff but the rears are aids.

Spacers are aids.

TME are pretty good, mechanically they dont have the active rear diff like the 7/8/9 but that doesnt really matter

light than the 7s and heaps faster..... different seats and steering wheel than the evo 6, no radio, titanium blades on turbine.... thats all i can think of atm

no radio? f**k that lol

otherwise mmm interesting