SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

:rofl:

Jizz boy got a pay rise, or his "Band" must be kickin' off.

Haha, bit of a wanky shot but I wanted a pic with my plates in it. That's the first one I found.

That's when I was heading to DT Panels to pick up my car. Everything I needed right there :P The new plates and $2.9k cash.

And nah, band is only costing me money and I'm still on nearly minimum wage >_< Starting my business next year though. Then time for the cash to roll in!!!

Edited by jezza boii

:laugh: Cass!

Haha, bit of a wanky shot but I wanted a pic with my plates in it. That's the first one I found.

That's when I was heading to DT Panels to pick up my car. Everything I needed right there :P The new plates and $2.9k cash.

And nah, band is only costing me money and I'm still on nearly minimum wage >_< Starting my business next year though. Then time for the cash to roll in!!!

What business you doing?

5115332880_4d5349aac4_b.jpg

I want fitment like that.

You'd probably just need more low and a guard roll so no scrub on the side walls...

You could spacer out the rears a tad or just buy 2 wider offset wheels.

im driving to sydney tomorrow. dont ask why im driving

Why are you driving?

p's test in 2 days

im shitting bricks even though i can do everything right!

i hope i get a lenient examiner...

on another note, tried to changed the position of my boost sensor and ripped the plug that plugs into the back of the gauge clean off, went to pick it up, dropped it into a drain... f**king FAIL and a half

where to buy new plug..

p's test in 2 days

im shitting bricks even though i can do everything right!

i hope i get a lenient examiner...

on another note, tried to changed the position of my boost sensor and ripped the plug that plugs into the back of the gauge clean off, went to pick it up, dropped it into a drain... f**king FAIL and a half

where to buy new plug..

Is your gauge a racer series defi?