SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

Driving up to sydney tomorrow morning. What to do to prep up the car? Got ignition cleaner (that stuff that you chuck in the tank), water repellent for windshield, windshield detergent. Just serviced the car. Will pump up wheels. What else? :O ('05 corolla)

Car been serviced lately? Oil change wouldn't go astray, and plus make sure your radiator is working well (no leaks etc.)

When I was younger I was in the car with my parents driving to Mildura on a 42deg day, and the POS old Mazda 626 we had blew a head gasket on the way in the middle of no where.

Snacks. Lots of snacks

YES! and a laptop full of entertainment. I'll be in the forrester with dad. So i'd have more room, half of the car will be luggage. I wouldn't dare trying to stay in a corolla for a long period of time! D:

Car been serviced lately? Oil change wouldn't go astray, and plus make sure your radiator is working well (no leaks etc.)

When I was younger I was in the car with my parents driving to Mildura on a 42deg day, and the POS old Mazda 626 we had blew a head gasket on the way in the middle of no where.

Yeah, car was due for service for another 2000ks, just serviced it few days ago. Car doesn't leak anything.Those locusts still around?