SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

wtf are you talkin about?

lemme break it down fo ya.

interior as in the inside of your vehicle. material thats the stuff your interior will be trimmed in iirc about 100 pages back you posted a bunch of hella gay prints we all hated on where did you find them?

kapish?

dont ban me :wub:

Nah, heaps of rich kents in my area still take their car down to places like "Suds @ Mentone" to get their cars washed coz they don't have time to do it themselves.

I'm taking it one step further and going MOBILE so they don't even have to leave their own house. Ultimate convenience :) And cheap business to start up.

If it all fails then I can just use all the materials to wash my own car :P Can't really lose.

mm we use to get guys to come and wash our cars at the office, they charged to much so fkd that shit off.

I think the black looks pretty sick. Funky, got any more photos of black advans?

If anyone wants to chop my pic in photoshop, by all means go ahead as I am technologically retarded.

I bent (only slightly) the rear left tsuchia rim at Phillip Island. Needed to hit the track at winton the weekend after.

Had a set of silver tri's. Got the tyres put on, cleaned em up with acetone and 1400 grit then took to them with a matte black caliper paint from autobarnz.

Not bad for $17.

Oh and it has rear pods, got em from osaka in halam, vu painted em up.

ADVANFlame.jpg

Ugh. Hope I don't run into any huge swarms... >.>

Fkn radiator and trans cooler almost fully covered. Tough little bastards they are. Managed to bend plenty of fins on the rad. Get some flyscreen or similar and put it in front of the airholes in ur fb

Haha didn't know u lost it

sif have no license :P

tried adjusting idle with filter/lid on, best i could manage was ~600rpm with some puffing at the exhaust tips. sounded pretty ill at the start but got better as the car warmed up..

i'll change the afm aswell, see if that makes any difference "/

Rimon go primal for ya guards

Funky where did you get them interior materials from?

whats their address?

DSC%28141%29.jpgIn sydney right now. Didn't run into any locusts. Killed a few pretty good looking butterflies though. :P

50-60% shade cloth, tied on with zip ties. GOTTA LOVE ZIP TIES!

DSC%28140%29.jpg

DSC%28143%29.jpg

Ziptied to the tow hook thing. :P

DSC%28144%29.jpg

edit

BTW, every person who's done that shade cloth thing for the front of their car. I've always realised they never show their plates, just cover it. HMM. I just cut a line where the plate was and stretched it around the plate. Lol.