SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

my insurance i just did online with just car, covered for 31 grand (auto came up with that) was suppose to be 3k a year, but i went the higher excess option so its only 2k a year.. (im 21)

and lol alex ^^

dw about the haters mohsen, i had a 4 door 33 on my P's was ugly as balls tho still was happy it was a skyline and at that stage i had the whole 'zomg skyline bro' thing going as well lol

dw about the haters mohsen, i had a 4 door 33 on my P's was ugly as balls tho still was happy it was a skyline and at that stage i had the whole 'zomg skyline bro' thing going as well lol

im not worrying, it makes me happy, thats all that matters

also, mates calling it the annoying skyline :P

arab misus from the motherland waiting visa aproval? :P

bahahaha girl im talking to put up i <3 skylines on her status, intended for me

kunts start commenting saying they want 1, i comment and she starts going on about it

kunts mad jelly. only arabs would be jelly of an R32 LOL

lol nah man just interstate. only muztek girls like skylines :P

Do want that sound

mmmmm audi s2 shit yeah porsche engine/brakes and rare as f**k

just finished watching new top gear episode "Three Wise Men Special" crack up must watch!

lol nah man just interstate. only muztek girls like skylines :P

mmmmm audi s2 shit yeah porsche engine/brakes and rare as f**k

just finished watching new top gear episode "Three Wise Men Special" crack up must watch!

she isnt muztek actually, nowhere near it. maybe sucking up haha

leigh, yeah, a skylines still a better car than many holdens or falcoons

do they know its 4 door? probably wouldnt be so jealous if they did

as far as muztek chicks are concerned a 4 door indicates that you're quite a mature gent who is taking his taxi driving quite seriously and can provide for her and all the monobrow babies she intends to pop out.

Negatory. 26, been comprehensively insured since 18, no claims.

$2064 per year for the Pulsar, Skyline & Cube full comp (although the Pulsar's currently under laid-up cover and the Skyline extreme limited use cover.) The Skyline makes up the majority of that premium (about $900 I think) so once that sells it'll come down significantly.

as far as muztek chicks are concerned a 4 door indicates that you're quite a mature gent who is taking his taxi driving quite seriously and can provide for her and all the monobrow babies she intends to pop out.

Baaahaha made my morning