SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

never had insurance :/

i rang up a couple companies when i first bought the car 3 years ago, after checking my records and type of car it was they said they wont insure it for me and that was it. never bothered with it again

dood do you fkn realise how stupid that is?

what happens if you write off a roller? or even just a newish merc/beemer

dood do you fkn realise how stupid that is?

what happens if you write off a roller? or even just a newish merc/beemer

He probably thinks he is too good to have an accident.

Another thing is if someone hits you who doesn't have insurance and writes off your car. Good luck getting a cent lol

Cars don't impress girls worth impressing. It may score you a bj or hj from time to time however.

im pretty sure shes just sucking up..

this the one that got a 25% enter and tried her very best

Lol have to get stock solenoid. If u just disconnect and connect lines it will run unlimited boost

lol thought so, hrms

wtb, stock rb20 solenoid

wtf are you two on about.

The r32 does not have a boost solenoid. Only the r33 does.

Pull out the bleed valve and reconnect the hose. Not rocket science.

A single hose from the actuator to the turbo. Done.

Epic lol if you posted up a WTB thread for a r32 boost solenoid. May as well ask for headlight fluid.

wtf are you two on about.

The r32 does not have a boost solenoid. Only the r33 does.

Pull out the bleed valve and reconnect the hose. Not rocket science.

A single hose from the actuator to the turbo. Done.

Lol well I down a piece of shit r32 so I assumed it's got a solenoid. Chill princess Tricia

just had a stupid holden ute tail gate me then overtook me and got stuck behind a car infront and instead of waiting for the overtaking lane that was 50m ahead he pulled out over straight lines and sprayed rocks all over my car so i quickly floored it to catch up so i could get his number plate and abuse him just incase if my car got any big stone chips from it :angry: he shouldnt be hard to find he has personalised number plates and live in the same area as me. can you seriously get anymore impatiant than that?

Lol fag. Usual big mouth on the interweb. But your a little nerdy bitch that would easily be knocked into place :)

lol funny you say that considering you are the one who arched up when I provided helpful advice :rolleyes: