SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

aircons not going cold after over ride, ffs re-gas

also, brilliant idea, i work for my dad and uncle right, uncles more than happy to write up a paper saying im driving around in the car for work for PROMO purposes, meaning, box of cards and flyers. where ever you go, there are eateries, cop asks where, im doing promo work

f**k yeah

flame suit on

Lol, although i shouldn't be saying this, i'm saving for another supra. =x

Soft.

buy my shit :(

clicky clicky

:( and aren't you getting new rims? If so, sell them not the Professors.

Haha kk mate. Let's put it this way. No cars on the hwy could beat us. The car is bloody ridiculous. Joshs forum name is CR34M

Don't plan on beating you (I'd set it on fire before doing anything smart), shall PM him.

aircons not going cold after over ride, ffs re-gas

also, brilliant idea, i work for my dad and uncle right, uncles more than happy to write up a paper saying im driving around in the car for work for PROMO purposes, meaning, box of cards and flyers. where ever you go, there are eateries, cop asks where, im doing promo work

f**k yeah

flame suit on

Go for it I say.

f**k yeah

flame suit on

make sure your promo pack includes lube.

lol wouldn't you want to know what pressure the actuator is rated at first? also, why not just buy a garett actuator? same shit, just a rod attached to a diapragm.

saw his forsale thread which mentioned the pressure rating. Easier to hassle through wasteland.

Been in talks with GCG regarding garett actuators. If i can get a second hand hks for cheaper, that would be better!

pat- my aircons blowing hot air..

The plug which connects the blend-door servo motor is playing up. Pushing it to the left/right should improve the connection. Its located right behind the headunit. I pulled mine out and rebuilt it (resoldered all the connections etc)

dw, found some pics that pat posted

:cool:

If you rip it out from behind the dash, my dad can fix it for you. (Owns a tv/electrical repair business)

Fixing problems down to a component level is a dieing skill :(

Now its all about replacing full boards which cost $600+

tried the over ride that shan highlighted last night, wasnt cool air, or does the servo still play a part?

it relates.

Stick your head near the passenger footwell and find the plug/metal rod as seen in my pictures. Then move the temperature up/down and see if the rod moves. If it doesnt, jiggle the plug and repeat. See if it moves.

The override means the rod swings all the way to cold position, but if there isnt a proper connection it aint going to move anyways

going to repco to check out their 20% off sale. anything worth getting?

actually might pick up some spark plugs n oils shiz.

got my collated coil nail gun and started using it to do some racking in the garage... man the shit's lethal, at 120psi it fires the nail into hardwood so hard that it rebates it 3mm into the wood. gotta dial it down to 90psi for flushness.

just got back from Anglesea/Lorne tuff weekend. sleeping with foxes, hand sized spiders and all kinds of insects was fun. nice to be back to a clean home with a comfy bed

license back in 3 days :cheers:

I got mine now. burn, although, family courier driver FTL :/

Pat- got the connections working, swung to cold but no cold. Gonna get It regassed when I go to work/ no longer poor :D