SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

You'd get pretty much all of it back at tax time though..

if you survive till tax time :/

i only made it cos i was dj'ing as well at the time

whoh mind blown. Any chance you were using Motul 300v with E85 Hamish?

nah, i have always used turbolight for that reason... changed every 5000 or before due to trackdays

you wouldn't believe it but they do....

chef apprenticeship is $7.40 p/h 1st year and the government stick their filthy hands in your pocket for roughly $2 of that...

then they have the nerve to run adds telling you to learn a trade for your country :down:

lol make more @ mcdonalds.

ah k, i would have ran my water/meth on 300v and would have owned myself haha

probably better not to do that ;) i have mentioned it many times in the past couple of years mang....

Domestic electrical apprentices are on about $7, $3-350 a week gross....

f**k that's harsh.... you reall need to be living with parents or a sugarmomma

lol make more @ mcdonalds.

yup.... that haunted me every day during my apprenticeship :(

f**k that's harsh.... you reall need to be living with parents or a sugarmomma

I'll be moving into my place in the next month or 2 I'd say lol...good timing.

Should be able to manage though

and brand new logitech G27 for $335... RRP $600. hmmmmm

25 has H and sequential which is why it always breaks for some reason,

27 has just the H, but remember you got flappy paddles for sequential + more buttons for binds on the steering wheel and f1 rev lights

Holy farkin shitballs $7.40? Is that even minimum wage?

totally legal... fkn unbeleivable isn't it....

not to mention that fine dining restaurants pay you that wage for 38 hours, but make you work ~80

now clearly that's not legal but it's just how it is if you wanna work in a top restaurant

totally legal... fkn unbeleivable isn't it....

not to mention that fine dining restaurants pay you that wage for 38 hours, but make you work ~80

now clearly that's not legal but it's just how it is if you wanna work in a top restaurant

Remind me not to work in hospilatity

Where where?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130471555313

says more than 10 available but already 14 sold just today....Was gonna think about it before I bought 1, but now I think I better just buy one before they run out, coz the other listing from the same guy is $490 or something like that