SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

compared to what?

mine drives nice goes well for a 2.5ltr 6 but no rocket i got sports model with "sports" suspension etc good fun with the paddle shifts in twsisties no 33 though if i wana go fast

lol, compared to our skylines? HAHA.

well, its a luxury car after all, and its very comfy, i've never driven one, but i've ridden in one.

wow I knew you were full homo, but you actually cuddle while you're inside dudes?

you also need his front guards, indicators, and bumper support genius.

lmao i meant driving around with no front bar etc

oh yeah, forgot about that shit

wider fronts would look odd though.. and i really dont want to go fibreglass front bar

You're cheeky!

Nah, just wondering how much he's selling, thats all.

Mohsen, I'm thinking of selling my pair of 32R seats (bought the seats off Andrew aka hoy32 before xmas), make me an offer if you're keen.

as per PM, ill see how i go

nah, not selling, just saying.

dude, i'm azn/lebo

odd mix

lol, well I'll be up for another halfa, so I'll be making a decision before I go to bed...

the 2nd hand one I'm bidding on is at $167.50, my max bid is only $175, and with 2 days to go I'd say I'll be getting outbid, but if I can get that one for no more than about $250, I'll buy it as well and sell one for $300 and still come out in front... 2nd hand one is pickup only, in Ashburton

ah k, well $345 with free postage, so still good

Just wasn't sure why you posted the receipt

that was to show that you could buy it for 350 in the shops, but kinda pointless so removed it. If you miss out on a $345 one don't stress, you can pay $5 extra and get one easily.

nah I'm not stressed, was just pissed coz I bid on the 2nd hand one and I'm winning, now I'll have to buy the $345 one in a minute, and either hope I get outbid on the 2nd hand one, or win it cheap and re-sell it...