SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

i bet there is heapssss more to that kfc story even the article says that other customers have provided info that the people recording had been giving him shit basically.

i worked at maccas i understand how you could rage like that i mean, think of how many mohsens are in the world.

i bet there is heapssss more to that kfc story even the article says that other customers have provided info that the people recording had been giving him shit basically.

i worked at maccas i understand how you could rage like that i mean, think of how many mohsens are in the world.

yeh the habibs say it was because they were giving a halal store shit for not serving bacon and the guy lost it when they decided to film them. i wouldnt like being filmed or threatened, then again. thats why i have a steel bollard under my desk at work

shan- remus you say, ill have a look into it

dad wants the 4.4l 8 in his BM to really sing, who makes decent euro exhausts around here?

dad wants the 4.4l 8 in his BM to really sing, who makes decent euro exhausts around here?

Eisenmann, Dinan, Remus, AC Schnitzer

expect to pay a pretty penny though..

just tell your dad to go to Glenroy exhausts in campbellfield and get the mufflers removed. done.