SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

i bet there is heapssss more to that kfc story even the article says that other customers have provided info that the people recording had been giving him shit basically.

i worked at maccas i understand how you could rage like that i mean, think of how many mohsens are in the world.

100% he was provoked... dun make it any less funny....

anyone got a blown r33 turbo lying around??

nope but i got a perfect one you can have for $300

https://manage.crucial.com.au/cart.php?a=add&pid=114

they're giving away 300 lifetime free 100mb hosting based in sydney. use free subdomain to make it totally free. Not bad if you just wanna host some files or use it as an email forwarder etc. never know when you might need it. it's free anyways.

If you want to get arse raped by cops yes lol. Replace then with 2860-5 :)

You can get anal raped for no water in washer bottle these days... I also considered -5s but found T78 kit for 1500 but 2 blade shave slight chip so dunno.

go big single grant, check out al's setup on his 3 litre

3076 external

Maybe I'll hit him up to check out his motor and take me for a spin.

Or I retune it and see if it is any better than before. If I change the turbo(s) it would defeat the purpose of me buying GTR with at least turbo upgrade in first place.

You can get anal raped for no water in washer bottle these days... I also considered -5s but found T78 kit for 1500 but 2 blade shave slight chip so dunno.

Or I retune it and see if it is any better than before. If I change the turbo(s) it would defeat the purpose of me buying GTR with at least turbo upgrade in first place.

Stick with what you got man. It's good!

Remember Al's is a 3L

30et and rb25det pistons 1200 forged, you would be mad to rebuild to std spec if you ever did it

Haven't had to do it in a while, but last time I did, filling up a water bottle was a bit easier and cheaper than returning a car to stock to clear an EPA...

Grant I think I'll be going with -5s once I got some cashola, I'd love a high mount but don't want the cop troubles - (more so I guess) anything above 350 awkw and I'll be happy obviously will be doing a lot of other stuff as well :D but just figured if I'm modding it I may as well make it worth while. Go for lots of power! you said you were bored of 300rwkw before remember :P

Also want some CF ganador mirrors and canards and looks wise will be done :D