SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

There's something about American drift that I find really boring when I see it on tv. It's like it has no soul. They've taken the heart out of jap drift and effectively killed it imo. Love that clip though.

There's something about American drift that I find really boring when I see it on tv. It's like it has no soul. They've taken the heart out of jap drift and effectively killed it imo. Love that clip though.

that's because it isn't drift.... it's just a biggest powerslide competition. - ghey

they have basically taken the sport and modified it in a pathetic attempt to give the edge to big american v8's

the big event drifts in the US ruin drifting... well they ruin the world perception of drifting anyways. Grassroots drifting is still about the people, having fun and breaking shit. Even the guys in the US agree that sponsored drifting etc is shite, lol you should hear how much they hate Rhys Millen and his 11ty billion dollar sponsored car builds or Nick Hogan being a gimp in that Viper n writing it off.

Also, chicago ruins everything.