SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

you over it billy?

billy's car looks tits AND there's a very good chance i will be selling my turbo soon!

Nah not really haha its not very street friendly

but yes im happy with it and it looks awesome :)

Was a decent smash on Punt Rd/High St last night. Was lying in bed and heard a massive bang, so I got up, jumped in my car and went to investigate. Looked like a cab ran through a red pinning a Daewoo against the traffic light pole. I heard the accident from nearly 2 blocks away.

lulz, page 404 of thread

Short story, it's R32 GT-R.

Long story, too many things that decide to work whenever it likes.

how is it that I've owned two 32 GTR's and neither (including one that was makin 380awkw on a big single) never had as many issues as you're making out to have? are you just being a princess and havin a whinge or you havin legit problems? If you are then STFU, sell it and buy something that's not gonna give you issues. I hear Corollas are teh reliable.

also, angry birds on PC and on Mac App store. FFFUUUU... there is no escape!

• Like 1

how is it that I've owned two 32 GTR's and neither (including one that was makin 380awkw on a big single) never had as many issues as you're making out to have? are you just being a princess and havin a whinge or you havin legit problems? If you are then STFU, sell it and buy something that's not gonna give you issues. I hear Corollas are teh reliable.

I have both legit problems and me being a f**king girl.

I have access to a Corolla with new motor cos my dad is lazy f**ker for not maintaining it properly and destroyed old motor (it is 2004 model BTW).

haha did you go for a drive in al's?

nigel was the old co-owner of ice performance from about 5 years, he had a 32R with a big external setup and the firewall was on fire, from the dump pipe heat