SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

Mohsen, I'll give you $40 to buy your GTS4.

Or $35 for you to drive to Chapel St and lose your anal virginity to Mr Plod.

How about I give you 35 bux for you to be mr plod ;)

Seriously though. For sale add going up tonight!

Mohsen why didn't you just buy my N/A 33? that thing was a awesome P plate car healthy 123 rwkw was good for a N/A

Some guy came from bendigo and picked it up at night time, came with 9.5k cash looked at the car for 30 seconds lol

Anyone got a job for me? need money to feed my baby and get the parents off my ass :rofl2:

whats the specs? meisters wont suit 240z

long hair, no care. ngas can deal with seeing meisters on a ratty old car.

What about the hubs? I don't want 4 stud herpies

why? the hubs are fine, I think you'll find what's lacking are the brakes. they're technically fine for an N/A. besides, your ghetto ass was gonna buy a silvia/180sx, they all have 4 stud herpes.

+1

Or buy a daily shitter and mod the Skyline while you're on your P's.

I get my full license next month and then I'll give back my friend's Magna and drive my MR2 as a daily :D

Getting new gearbox in the next week or so. Should be smooth as after that.

long hair, no care. ngas can deal with seeing meisters on a ratty old car.

why? the hubs are fine, I think you'll find what's lacking are the brakes. they're technically fine for an N/A. besides, your ghetto ass was gonna buy a silvia/180sx, they all have 4 stud herpes.

i see.. you rekon i can get a straight swap for an s13? i rekon i can hustle an r33 out of some idiot up in these parts rofl

Lol Mohsen you fkn pussy just drive it

5 points

3 demerit points gone if caught

need license for work

need i say more?

Farkkkkk. I almost just lost my job..

stop fapping at your desk

stop fapping at your desk

My boss would probably encourage that.

But telling his son that I pissed on his car? Not so much... :P (His son's car I mean. Not my boss. He's a champ.)

Edited by jezza boii

you only pissed on it?

Not even. I just jokingly told him I pissed on it (I may or may not have actually done it...... :whistling:)

But yeah, he cracked it hardcore and went and dobbed me in to daddy. Came back with a smug grin on his face and said "Dad said he wants the car back within 24 hours and you've gotta look for another job"

I threatened to kill him or something (split second reaction lol) and then he walked off again :P