SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

hey grant but i just happened to look at hamishes pics and the white gtr looks just like yours...you should get some parts off it and do the 32 up ..its got all the parts you wanted to make a 350 rwkw .................and no air bag steering wheel

hey grant but i just happened to look at hamishes pics and the white gtr looks just like yours...you should get some parts off it and do the 32 up ..its got all the parts you wanted to make a 350 rwkw .................and no air bag steering wheel

The white GTR was mine, my next door tried to talk me into buying it back.

My GTR has already got N1 turbos so kinda pointless on buying a wreck to pick the turbos.

or save the money, sell the car and buy something you wont hate again next week?

That is the plan but as you can see I get distracted easily...

Should I cancel the F/S ad and buy the wheels off Shan?

It'd look good even if I set it on fire.

masssive wheels on a gtr is pointless they arent made for the stance scene they are for the go fast scene

The white GTR was mine, my next door tried to talk me into buying it back.

My GTR has already got N1 turbos so kinda pointless on buying a wreck to pick the turbos.

That is the plan but as you can see I get distracted easily...

who brought it may be thay can do a deal as i know you basically gave it away the next day and do a transplant for all the good bits into another 33..maybed a sleeper

who brought it may be thay can do a deal as i know you basically gave it away the next day and do a transplant for all the good bits into another 33..maybed a sleeper

Thought about that but can't be arsed, I've thought about buying 33 GTR shell and transfer bits but not sure if I want the effort.

If I managed to sell my GTR, I'm likely to buy 33 gtst.

would need epic camber or flare up front

I know, maybe 3 degree or thereabouts? Also stretch tyres, 225/45 or 235/40?

There's a set of 18x10 +18/9 AVS Model T5 for sale (same size and offset as Niroj's).

So I've got to decide whether to go bit naughty or go completely bonkers... Will decide when I've done the first step.

It'd look better on 33 gtst?

yerh cos why ruin a gtr with camber n fitment an shit

it is getting pretty annoying reading posts all day about you hating your car....in other words, it's beyond annoying so shut the f**k up about it

thought i was the only one who thought it was kinda annoying, if you hate it so much sell it

• Like 1