SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

hey shan, since 180s came out with na sr20s factory, can i buy a roller and fit a de?

putting up sale add now

no, were you fuckin dropped on your head as a baby? factory N/A chassis only. 0.5l larger engine (going from RB20DE to RB25DE) still has to be on an N/A chassis. The state doesn't give a fuck if your car has no turbo even though it rolled off the factory floor as a turbo.... unless you're willing to spend about 1.5k engineering it to show otherwise.

Should I cancel the F/S ad and buy the wheels off Shan?

It'd look good even if I set it on fire.

No because:

1. you lack the testicular fortitude to pull them off properly, then will have an emo whinge about how they don't suit your car etc.

2. they aren't for sale

3. refer to 1.

masssive wheels on a gtr is pointless they arent made for the stance scene they are for the go fast scene

you've been hangin round these "omfg my car is a track day superstar and can potentially lap Tskuba in 0:59 seconds even though the only upgrade I've done to it since it rolled out of the factory is a paintjob to hide the dents I copped int he supermarket carpark and a new shift knob and some airfreshner" crew for too long, starting to rub off on you son.

sam, you might wanna mention that its an auto...

wait... wut? it's an auto?

BAHAHAHAHA and you're worried about 4 studs having herpes? lolololol

get a car that's meant to be NA

any vtec honda over any non turbo skyline anyday

so you'd take a 2.0 VTEC CRV over an N/A R32 GTS25?

Have you even driven an N/A skyline? I agree an Integra Type R or S2000 would be 100% more fun than any N/A R32/R33/silvia etc, but some of the VTAK sleds are complete shithouse at handling, which you kinda hope to hell they do being FWD.

at the end of the day you'll be driving an NA skyline and at the same time wishing it was turbo and that ruins the whole thing, it did for me anyway. made a 4K profit after selling it like 4 months after buying it

personally if I had that kinda restriction I'd get a EG6 Civic SiR, Golf MK3 VR6, BMW 325i, 2L S13 or 180SX, or MX5

if you can't have a powerful engine, then you make sure the car is as light as it can be, the suspension and balance is off its tits and the engine is as big as it can be.

pick of the bunch would have to be 1996/97 MK3 VR6. 2.9L 6 cylinder engine in a chassis that was tight and handled well. no VTAK or skyline would stand a chance.

Time to sell my beloved Golf MK3.. any takers? two weeks of driving on 40 bucks juice. 36,000ks on the clock, manual, exhaust, system, new engine, reliable as.‎5k ono reg till oct. Has perelli tyres I'n good nik. Giv me an Offer.