SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

Hey guys was gona put up a thread coz i want to sell my Power FC with hand controller for R33 GTR and my twin turbo full setup *standard*..... as i dont know what this stuff goes for i cant really put down a set price and this is a must for the thread.... can u guys help me with what prices i should be asking for these..? the turbos are still on the car and come with hks front pipes

lemme know cheers

George

I sold my power fc for 800 with hand controller when i needed the money.

Bought another one the other week now that I have a new job for 750 pickup :)

As for turbos stock ones go for like 300? -5 -7 -9s go for 1000-2000 depending on KMs

Front pipes 100-500 depdning how good they are and condition

would need to know specs of turbos an condition to suggest.

However I can offer u 500 for ur power fc :)

Yeh alot of people saying 500 is the asking price for a pfc these days.. wish i can get more.. maby put up for 800 n see ?

the turbo system comes with everything but the cars getting its rebuild (290xkms) and im not sure the turbos are anywhere near healthy .... so assuming they have some shaft play how much u recon (with hks front pipes) ?

The turbos are off my series 3 gtr so i duno if that helps with what specs the turbos are

Edited by v8tzr

Always really liked that model Beemer. What's the retail on one of those?

9-19k LOL!

the exxy ones are pretty much the 2002 M-sports, with the colour sat nav, 8 airbags and all that plush stuff

Fuck I love Orange Whip.

orange whip? orange whip? orange whip?

3 orange whips

i agree im sure it would be ill keep them in mind but there arent very many for sale.

i thought your a RWD fan.

for super fun happy times.... for a daily an EVO would be sweeeeeeeet

probably 40k but could push a little more. and it will be my daily but want to do DECA events and stuff like that.

The best of both worlds is here.

Polo GTI for daily ~$20k with some nice rims

yes1.jpg

R33 GTST / S14 for fun times, DECA / Track days ~$15-20k and 200-220rwkw with suspension, rims, seats, intercooler, highflow, pfc etc etc

image026.jpg

Yeh alot of people saying 500 is the asking price for a pfc these days.. wish i can get more.. maby put up for 800 n see ?

the turbo system comes with everything but the cars getting its rebuild (290xkms) and im not sure the turbos are anywhere near healthy .... so assuming they have some shaft play how much u recon (with hks front pipes) ?

The turbos are off my series 3 gtr so i duno if that helps with what specs the turbos are

u have my offer :P

dude if you got 40k get a sweet ass daily and a sweet as weekender i mean you could split 50/50 and get 33gtr and like i dunno a bommodore, or vw polo (see homo spec) heaps of otpions. i'd be gettign something with towing capability myself.

thats what i'd be doing i dont see imports as dailys anymore its just not worht it.

edit: should have read ssxrichos post first lol. Spot on though.

I agree with the daily driver and import weekender theory...you lose so much appreciation for your import when it's a daily driver (it also loses financial appreciation). I just don't enjoy driving my Skyline anymore...not on the same level I did the first month I owned it. Feels like I'm driving to work each time I hop in it now. feelsbadman.jpg

And then you resort to modifying it to maintain interest in it, which empties your bank account.

not to mention the fact you shit ya self everytime you drive it will i get pulled over, is there a booze bus there, avoid that parking lot cos of speed humps or steep driveways etc

I agree with the daily driver and import weekender theory...you lose so much appreciation for your import when it's a daily driver (it also loses financial appreciation). I just don't enjoy driving my Skyline anymore...not on the same level I did the first month I owned it. Feels like I'm driving to work each time I hop in it now. feelsbadman.jpg

And then you resort to modifying it to maintain interest in it, which empties your bank account.

+1

not to mention the fact you shit ya self everytime you drive it will i get pulled over, is there a booze bus there, avoid that parking lot cos of speed humps or steep driveways etc

+1

+2

But then again you ask yourself is it special enough to be a weekender? Unless its something like a 34R I dont think so. So really the only place for a modded import is the track.

I think.

Yeh my car gets Fk all use it's mainly for when I can get to a track but you can deffs have a clean as weekender does t have to be some mass modded or clean rare car just something that is special to you