SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

+1 on that Charlie. Nothing homo about putting a bit of effort into your appearance :)

cept when you are male, use a hair straightener, watch what you eat like a hawk, dress like a christian rock star, post numerous bodybuilding.com style pic of yourself on facebook, make 99% of your conversation about protiens and post on the internet every time you even go near a girl...

that my freind... is HOMO

cept when you are male, use a hair straightener, watch what you eat like a hawk, dress like a christian rock star, post numerous bodybuilding.com style pic of yourself on facebook, make 99% of your conversation about protiens and post on the internet every time you even go near a girl...

i agree with you on these.

I think her points were valid. Time is money, whether you're working or not.

Well played Charlie.

Charlie-horse! (Charlie burn). It works on so many levels too.

I agree, time is definitely money, even when you're not working. Reason being is that you could be spending that spare time working...

Using a straightener - Refer to Charlie's earlier point. Making myself more attractive to females = not homo.

Watching what I eat like a hawk - Charlie's point again. Along with dezz's. What's wrong with caring about health and appearance?

Dress like a christian rock star - I didn't realise that plain shirts and jeans depicted a religious group of musicians lol. I wear the same thing as half the people here. Maybe a bit more style than the average guy. (Charlie's point AGAIN)

Post numerous bodybuilding pics on facebook - I've posted maybe 2 in total, so people can see my progress. The girls enjoyed it, and I got a few private messages out of it. Not homo at all.

99% of conversation about proteins - I haven't spoken about it today and I've been talking to people since I woke up. Can't be 99% :) I talk about cars and music more than health stuff.

Post on the internet every time I go near a girl - Definitely not every time. If I did, a lot of girls would want to kick my ass :P

Edited by jezza boii

I wasn't disagreeing with everything you said Hamish & Andy...I just find it amusing that we live in a world where people actually feel ok bagging someone that works out/stays in shape...

I play footy, and even some of my team mates think it's 'funny' that I go to the gym etc....That to me is a joke in itself...But at the end of the day I have the last laugh.

And I never talk about women etc...I don't see the need.

This man knows what he is talking about

Dunno Jeremy. But you might fit in more at the hairdressers forum aka mr2 forum

Lol, cuts so deep man. Jump on my facebook and bag MR2s on my wall. I'll let you argue with my mates about it :P Try telling 100kg+ units that can bench twice your weight that they're gay.