SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

Mad? lol please.

Just the most overrated Jap wheel on the market IMO.

LOL!

One of the best wheels to come out from Japan :D

The TE37SL doesn't look too bad, i just prefer wheels that are a bit more rare, give the car a bit of personality.

TE37SL are the same, just different colour and yes, rare wheels are great too.

Especially old school style wheels, adds a nice touch.

img_6536.jpg

img_6519.jpg

img_6532.jpg

T & E VERTEX BODYKIT

MIDNIGHT PURPLE RESPRAY (MNP1/LP2)

JDM-SPEC SR20DET ENGINE

HKS GTRS BALL BEARING TURBO

HKS UPGRADED TURBO ACTUATOR

TOMEI PONCAMS (256IN/256EX, 11.5MM)

TOMEI ADJUSTABLE CAMGEARS

NISMO 740CC INJECTORS

WALBRO 255L/HR IN-TANK FUEL PUMP

Z32 AIRFLOW METER

APEXI POWER FC ECU

ARC SUPER-INDUCTION POD FILTER

ARC TURN-FLOW INTERCOOLER

HPI DUMP/FRONT PIPES

HKS HI-POWER CAT-BACK EXHAUST

OS GIKEN BUILT 5-SPD GEARBOX

XTREME 5-PUC HD CERAMIC CLUTCH

HKS HIPER D ADJUSTABLE COIL-OVERS

IKEYA FORMULA ADJ. CASTOR RODS (FRONT)

CUSCO REAR CAMBER ARMS

RAYS VOLK TE37 FORGED 1-PIECE RIMS

Fronts 18x9.5 +12

Rears 18x10.5 +22

Looks like a S14A (Kouki) to me...

S14A fronts look so much better then S14 fronts.

There was a point where that thing was a .5

Also, overheard a couple kids at the shops talking about what cum tastes like, then one of them goes "mahmoud tasted his own cum, he Sed it was ugly"

Lol wtf

I'm assuming you stepped in and corrected em on what man cum really tasted like?

douchebag

I'm assuming you stepped in and corrected em on what man cum really tasted like?

douchebag

Nah no way bro. I was hoping you would pop up and tell them your first hand accounts

Aah yes i remember that thread, I'll check it out. I meant as in, that genuine jap drift kind of look, tight fitment, kits etc, know what I mean?

thats mine as it sits presently pretty much

d7000-1413.jpg

19446_220626215665_616055665_368599.jpg

lrg-6371-img_3070.jpg

Saw a nicely done silver s2 33 at the gym the other day... Looks like they took inspiration from Billy's car. Nice stance and fitment, spoilerless, roof spoiler etc. I'll put a photo up when I get home from work. Only let down was I don't think they were decent jap wheels but they still looked alright ( I just prefer quality jap wheels on jap cars)

Had a massive dildo gear knob on it too lol

yeh i know it has the lenso d1rs its nice but from memory its NA and possibly auto ?