SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

moh jem moe jem mo jem moh jem moe jem mo jem moh jem moe jem mo jem moh jem moe jem mo jem moh jem moe jem mo jem moh jem moe jem mo jem moh jem moe jem mo jem moh jem moe jem mo jem moh jem moe jem mo jem moh jem moe jem mo jem moh jem moe jem mo jem moh jem moe jem mo jem moh jem moe jem mo jem

ya'll get te point

"On your birthday...I bet you wish you were an egg...cos then if you're not getting laid, you'll be getting smashed!" - birthday card from Nanna

Lol for birthdays I usually get a little girls card, say if someones 18 I would get an 8 year old card and very crudely draw a 1 infront etc. Brings many lulz

Lol for birthdays I usually get a little girls card, say if someones 18 I would get an 8 year old card and very crudely draw a 1 infront etc. Brings many lulz

Cool story brah

I'm terrified of heights. Kris and his brother made me go :P

I instantly regretted giving in :P

i'm terrified of heights too..

what i do is man up and go for it, once they lock you in, there's nothing more you can do except scream!

Was at Surfers Paradise for Easter. Good Fun

0 - 100km/h in 2 seconds (Superman rollercoaster)

No car can achieve that feeling :(

Brilliant ride. I find that lethal weapon is the most 'unnerving' ride out of all the parks. Hanging buy your ass as you climb up to the first drop.

Haven't been on superman but apart from that pretty much every ride across all of those parks are kiddie rides compared to the stuff at six flags in Cali.

I've never been a rollercoaster person, and went to six flags the day after a big night of drinking, but I went on everything there at least twice. They have the batman which is the same as the lethal weapon, and it's pretty much the tamest roller coaster there.

YouTube Goliath and tatsu, that's where it's at.