SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

This is what I mean Dezzy. Tuna is fantastic food for fatties. I've lost 2 kilos over the last two weeks. Need to lose another 11 before I f**k off overseas.

why do you have to lose 11kg?

excess baggage?

The R32 may LOOK better to some, as this is very subjective but no denying the R33 is the better car. And the 32 Interior is aids duno anyone who prefers it over R33 interior.

Excited to get my car back tonight after tune (status).. base dyno run was 238rwkw so only 5 off the racepace dyno so pretty much spot on when you take into account temp / baro preasure etc. I'll be happy to see anything over 260rwkw anything over would be a bonus for me, hopefully a lot more power early in the rev range as well.

How much for an extra 120K/w at the wheels in a GTR that has the following already

Power FC (180kw)

Nismo CAT

Well, I have a exhaust, adjustable cam gears, and modded standard boost solenoid to run 14PSI - 233rwkw or 238rwkw depending on dyno, and now adding a power FC I'll let you know tonight.

If you want 300rwkw usually people go 2860s -9s and you will probably need new injectors / fuel pump to be safe. So in my opinion if your going to do turbos.. go big so your not disapointed with a little power gain for $$$$ (no point spending 5k+ for what ~40 kw)

My 2c.

The R32 may LOOK better to some, as this is very subjective but no denying the R33 is the better car. And the 32 Interior is aids duno anyone who prefers it over R33 interior.

This is true. And r33s have aircon that works